Can I Get Non-b From Same Consulate Twice?

I had obtained a Non-B visa from KL last September, based on the fact that I was going to get a WP soon from a company in BKK. I never did apply for a WP based on that NON-B as there were some problems to be sorted out in discussions with the company.

Also I utilised all possible extensions on that Non-B, hoping to be able to use it eventually. Finally since nothing worked out i had to leave the country and came back with a 30 day stamp.

Now the company is again willing to give me a WP, and also the necessary documents for a NON-B first.

My main concern is whether I can go back to KL and apply for a new NON-B, keeping in mind that i had been there september of last year for the same reason, and also it was the same company sponsoring.

So, do you guys feel that i can go ahead to KL to apply, and my previous trip there should have no impact on this one? or it would be safer to apply from a new consulate such as Penang, or if there are any other suggestions.

Appreciate all the advice I can get on this.

Thanks a lot.

(and if it matters, i hold a UK passport.)

Most of them let you get at least two before they start being funny (and that's usually back to back) so you should be okay IMO. Although to be on the safe side it might be worth having your company just drop them a quick line...I mean it can't hurt and a phone call is a lot less inexpensive than you traipsing all the way there.

You'll definitely be okay at Penang, but then I also think KL will be cool.