BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Garry

Motorcycle Enthusiasts In Chiang Rai

Please try and be honest and no bogus inputs. This poll is not public  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here is a little teaser if anyone is tempted. I can't but have fun mate, I'm sure you will!

Didn't know you had a camera Stu..GoPro? I didn't notice it on the day we rode together. Probably a good thing :lol:

Here is a little teaser if anyone is tempted. I can't but have fun mate, I'm sure you will!

Didn't know you had a camera Stu..GoPro? I didn't notice it on the day we rode together. Probably a good thing :lol:

I don't, I chanced upon that video while researching the Versys. Looks like a nice trip, might try and do it in Oct.

I don't, I chanced upon that video while researching the Versys. Looks like a nice trip, might try and do it in Oct.

Ah gotcha. I plan on getting a video camera, perhaps a GoPro, though I am leaning towards the GPS based Contour Video camera

Ah gotcha. I plan on getting a video camera, perhaps a GoPro, though I am leaning towards the GPS based Contour Video camera

All the GoPro videos I've seen have been great quality, even those taken at high speed. Does anyone make a red one? ;)

Thanks for the ride. :D