BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Garry

Motorcycle Enthusiasts In Chiang Rai

Please try and be honest and no bogus inputs. This poll is not public  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sure, meet in town somewhere first. It was just one suggestion, didn't want to put all the pieces in the Jigsaw without some more input from the others. What about Kd & Woralak, fellow Phantom owners, we could come in at the back behind the scooters where our bikes belong performance wise :whistling:

I could probably make it but not sure right now. If Woralak and his wife go, then my wife is probably going to say we are going.

But be advised. I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast. I'm not a anything enthusiast.

Even if the wife and I go, we might end up taking the four-wheel vehicle and be in the support role, just hauling the ice chests and the water in and the trash out.

Edited by kandahar

Kd, I don't believe your a "not anything enthusiast". The Phantoms got two seats, use e'm :)

This'll cure ya . Sing a long with the Chorus. Lets here ya. you know you wanna " BORN TO BE WAAAIILLD" :lol:

That was another time, another life, another wife.

You didn't listen to the Music again. Gotta listen to the Music fella ! :rolleyes:

One Life, Live it. as the saying goes. .......

or was it, One Wife .... :unsure:

anyway, I could send the Boys around to twist your arm, or maybe the Girls B)

Logistics it is then. Woralaks pretty good with Logistics too. :D

I was just thinking VF was rather quiet. He should be all over this thread.

Just had another thought Garry, The route is sort of on the Chiang Rai Google Map. just zoom out and follow the river to the left. Theres a 'Motorcycle Bridge' on the map. I think its just past the NP. But I could be wrong. Not sure its passable but if it is, it would make the trip far more interesting. Anyone been over it ?

Jubby, if we're talking about Don's Cafe as a reference. The only river I've noticed is the one going past the prison? I think I will need to be lead somewhat :ermm:

Edited by Garry

If Woralak goes, he'll be on the Phantom. His ass is used to it. If I ride a little more between now and then, I'll be on the Phantom. My ass isn't used to it. BUt don't know if I'll get out much between now and then. The wife has a few projects that she is wanting completed.

I was just thinking VF was rather quiet. He should be all over this thread.

Just had another thought Garry, The route is sort of on the Chiang Rai Google Map. just zoom out and follow the river to the left. Theres a 'Motorcycle Bridge' on the map. I think its just past the NP. But I could be wrong. Not sure its passable but if it is, it would make the trip far more interesting. Anyone been over it ?

Jubby, if we're talking about Don's Cafe as a reference. The only river I've noticed is the one going past the prison?

Its the Mighty Nam Kok. The route sort of follows the southside of the river out to the NP and bridge. If I recall correctly. maybe someone else can verify.

Here's another for the Scooter Guys

Can meet up at CR beach. Lots of room for gathering and it is on the way, if you're going the way I think you are going..

If Woralak goes, he'll be on the Phantom. His ass is used to it. If I ride a little more between now and then, I'll be on the Phantom. My ass isn't used to it. BUt don't know if I'll get out much between now and then. The wife has a few projects that she is wanting completed.

If its an Ass thing Kd. I'll send the LadyBoys 'round B) Kill or Cure, thats another fine saying :D

Check your dates and your start times. Might coincide with the CR Expats and reduce your turnout. Not sure when they meet. Can't remember anything these days.

Check your dates and your start times. Might coincide with the CR Expats and reduce your turnout. Not sure when they meet. Can't remember anything these days.

Send 'em. I got something for them if they show up here.

Send 'em. I got something for them if they show up here.

You go Big Boy ! :D

So, if this thing works out and it is really just a meet and greet, then maybe it can be a once a month thing, with a different not-too-far-destination and return every month. Good opportunity for folks to meet others that share their ways of doing things and make appointments for more arduous rides or slower rides with like-minded people. The Hash is the third Sat every month, I think. That leaves a few Sats. open. And if you don't exclude the Honda Dreams, Fino's etc. and the support folks in their pickups and Suzuki's, you might end up with quite the gathering of folks that want to see a different park, river or waterfall once a month.

I don't know what happens when two 'blessed by bhudda' vehicles meet but I do suspect its spiritually enlightening B)

I believe that both parties are quickly given the opportunity to end the suffering that is their current incarnation :)

I don't know what happens when two 'blessed by bhudda' vehicles meet but I do suspect its spiritually enlightening B)

I believe that both parties are quickly given the opportunity to end the suffering that is their current incarnation :)

Thats the strength of it Biff. Did you listen to the Music or should you be working :whistling:

And yes, Kd. why not.