BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
limbos

Fantasy Premier League

Ban Chang Cup

The Head to Head League has a new code: 10644-4601

Everyone has to enter the code, even those who entered last year. You must enter this league before the Game week Deadline of 11th August 2017. Again, any problems let me know.

This year's  Thai Visa Classic League Entry Code is 10644-3677

If you were in it last year, renewing your leagues should be sufficient. If not, enter the above code on the Join Leagues page.

Edited by wilai

27 Entrants in the Classic League. Just 13 in the Head to Head.

H2H entries SHOULD be made before midnight on Friday as the league will close automatically at 00:45 (Thai) and the site is expected to be very busy and may crash or slow down.

H2H Code:    10644-4601

On 8/9/2017 at 7:13 AM, wilai said:

27 Entrants in the Classic League. Just 13 in the Head to Head.

H2H entries SHOULD be made before midnight on Friday as the league will close automatically at 00:45 (Thai) and the site is expected to be very busy and may crash or slow down.

H2H Code:    10644-4601

36 Entries in the Classic and 19 in the H2H. Not much time left for the H2H.

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Ohh you jammy sod!

Ha ha....don't look at the H2H much but I bet you wish Jesus hadn't come on!:sick:

1 minute ago, wilai said:

Ha ha....don't look at the H2H much but I bet you wish Jesus hadn't come on!:sick:

I was in 2 minds with him and Morata as captain, but expecting the Hammers to fold easy made my mind up. I only look at H2H as its the only place I'm doing alright :biggrin:

• Like 1

I'm interested to know if Udon Lady is actually a lady from Udon. Pretty impressive if so. 

Small lead in the big Money League.....this week is gonna be tense!

• Like 1

Congratulations to James Hyland who won The Ban Chang Cup with 75 points,:clap2:three points clear of Ryan Holt.

James was also runner up in the Thai Visa Classic League behind yours truly:thumbsup:

Personally was quite happy finishing 10k out of nearly 6 million entries but lost my main money league in added time thanks to that prat Ederson collecting a yellow card without even playing!...small margins eh? Still, won some cash to be spent in the bar so a free night out for a few of us in Patts beckons:partytime2:

Thanks to all that entered. Hope to see you next season. Would also be good to see the more 'prolific' posters on here have a go (unless they already do under assumed names and are too shy to admit it?).

If there is any interest, I might see if a World Cup comp can be organised. Let me know below or by PM.

• Like 2

Congratulations, by quite a margin too.

I had to settle for 6th, so a Europa League spot will have to do.

But on the bright side I did OK financially with the cash I made in 2 smaller leagues.

Looking forward to next year.

TP...(Reading Royals)

• Like 1

2018/19 Fantasy Premier League is now open. If you were in the Thai Visa Classic League last season, your entry should be automatic as soon as you enter the game. 

For new entrants the code is: 12250-4043

Everyone must use the code to enter the Ban Chang Cup Head to Head League. The code is 12250-6002

Any problems, let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2018 at 12:29 AM, wilai said:

2018/19 Fantasy Premier League is now open. If you were in the Thai Visa Classic League last season, your entry should be automatic as soon as you enter the game. 

For new entrants the code is: 12250-4043

Everyone must use the code to enter the Ban Chang Cup Head to Head League. The code is 12250-6002

Any problems, let me know.

Bump....Remember that the Ban Chang Cup H2H MUST be entered prior to the first week deadline. Otherwise it automatically closes. I know that caught a few out last year. I'll keep the Classic open for a few weeks after the deadline for any latecomers to that one.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 12:12 PM, wilai said:

Bump....Remember that the Ban Chang Cup H2H MUST be entered prior to the first week deadline. Otherwise it automatically closes. I know that caught a few out last year. I'll keep the Classic open for a few weeks after the deadline for any latecomers to that one.

25 entered in the Classic League. Just 11 in the Ban Chang Cup at the moment. Deadline for the H2H is 1am Saturday so don't be late.

Edited by wilai
  • Thanks 1