Jump to content
BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
limbos

Fantasy Premier League

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Oh and remember you can't have more than 3 players from the same team in your team, otherwise you would pick all the City players and that would be that!! Good luck anyway!

That was my first lesson learned. Tried to submit with 6 city players and kept getting an error ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

do it before deadline which is normally half an hour before the first game of the week kicks off

Deadline is 1 hour before first game but as the site can get busy then, best not to leave it until last minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 11:16 PM, wilai said:

No harm done. it will(has) auto select. Bobby no look is your captain.:thumbsup:

thankfully 2 players in front of my second sub didn't play and I'll pick up a handy 12 points from the bench.

 

Ol' Rednuts got some score yesterday, Jesus I hope he didn't play his bench as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

thankfully 2 players in front of my second sub didn't play and I'll pick up a handy 12 points from the bench.

 

Ol' Rednuts got some score yesterday, Jesus I hope he didn't play his bench as well...

Wish I had! 37 points on three benched outfield players. Need 3 non-starters today!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wilai said:

Wish I had! 37 points on three benched outfield players. Need 3 non-starters today!?

oooh dear, doubtful those remaining in your first 11 will be missing today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

That was my first lesson learned. Tried to submit with 6 city players and kept getting an error ?

Begs the question...which 5 did you leave out?   LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThaiPauly said:

Begs the question...which 5 did you leave out?   LOL

Dunno but I ran out of money pretty quick?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2018 at 2:16 PM, mrbojangles said:

Dunno but I ran out of money pretty quick?

 

On 8/12/2018 at 2:16 PM, mrbojangles said:

Dunno but I ran out of money pretty quick?

Mr.B. You need to play your WILDCARD next week as you have made a bit of a pigs ear with your team. Selecting Brighton's reserve goalkeeper was not the smartest move, neither was having De Brune in the team and Sergio on the bench. Did you do an "auto select" by any chance as that's the only thing I can think of that could result in such a disaster. Still it's only your first week, there is a way back but you are gonna have to put better players in your team. If you need any further help pm me, otherwise good luck !! Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news, but it's never easy to start with, in fact I have not had the best of starts myself and I have been playing it for many years now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

 

Mr.B. You need to play your WILDCARD next week as you have made a bit of a pigs ear with your team. Selecting Brighton's reserve goalkeeper was not the smartest move, neither was having De Brune in the team and Sergio on the bench. Did you do an "auto select" by any chance as that's the only thing I can think of that could result in such a disaster. Still it's only your first week, there is a way back but you are gonna have to put better players in your team. If you need any further help pm me, otherwise good luck !! Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news, but it's never easy to start with, in fact I have not had the best of starts myself and I have been playing it for many years now

Who did that to my team? Bladdy he'll I only chose him cos he was cheap but I didn't know I'd put him in goal. Making a right mess of it. Cheers for the heads up TP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Who did that to my team? Bladdy he'll I only chose him cos he was cheap but I didn't know I'd put him in goal. Making a right mess of it. Cheers for the heads up TP

No problem using your wildcard early doors mate...many do. And you'll have another to use 2nd half of the season. Save your other chips though. Best bet is to use this season to have a bit of fun and learn the game in the process. Then go for it next year(Bit like Pep did)!:thumbsup:

 

As for your keeper choice, that is ok....loads have a premium (ie De Gea/Alisson/Ederson) and a 4m bench fodder so I disagree with TP. DG will be auto subbed in at the end of the game week....not that he was much help this time! Always pick your strongest Starting XI to be safe. You'll get away with it this week and have a nice surprise in the morning.....Pogba AND Aguerro will both be subbed in!:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wilai said:

No problem using your wildcard early doors mate...many do. And you'll have another to use 2nd half of the season. Save your other chips though. Best bet is to use this season to have a bit of fun and learn the game in the process. Then go for it next year(Bit like Pep did)!:thumbsup:

 

As for your keeper choice, that is ok....loads have a premium (ie De Gea/Alisson/Ederson) and a 4m bench fodder so I disagree with TP. DG will be auto subbed in at the end of the game week....not that he was much help this time! Always pick your strongest Starting XI to be safe. You'll get away with it this week and have a nice surprise in the morning.....Pogba AND Aguerro will both be subbed in!:biggrin:

Can't see how you can disagree that it is OK to play a keeper who has not started a game yet this season mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Can't see how you can disagree that it is OK to play a keeper who has not started a game yet this season mate?

De Gea will be Auto Subbed in at the end of the game week. I agree you should play your strongest team but with a non-playing keeper your #1 guy will play anyway so it doesn't matter which one you select. I actually prefer Mr BJ's G/K pairing to yours as you are wasting .5m on the bench!:mad: 

 

I think you've missed the point with auto-subs as Aguerro will come in for de Bruyne as well. Won't always be the case but Mr BJ had a result with his team selection this week. One lesson learned without punishment so all good there.

Edited by wilai
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wildcard better used sooner rather than later. I'm seriously considering it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Wildcard better used sooner rather than later. I'm seriously considering it. 

Don't blame you with three of your lads in it:thumbsup:

I normally go early as well but will try and wait until GW 8 at least this year.

Edited by wilai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wilai said:

Don't blame you with three of your lads in it:thumbsup:

Yeah that's pretty much it. Always more guess work involved with the first couple of rounds.

 

Have to say mate you appear to be a force to be reckoned with. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...