BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
limbos

Fantasy Premier League

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Yeah that's pretty much it. Always more guess work involved with the first couple of rounds.

Have to say mate you appear to be a force to be reckoned with. 

Thanks Rick...Quite happy with position at the moment especially as I left nearly 40 points on the bench in week 1! Might drop tonight (hopefully!) as Salah (C's) catch up.

9 hours ago, wilai said:

Thanks Rick...Quite happy with position at the moment especially as I left nearly 40 points on the bench in week 1! Might drop tonight (hopefully!) as Salah (C's) catch up.

He is...he beat me in the Head to Head last night...and I had a very good week, but his was even better, just shy of 100 points....still waiting for my first win...a bit like Reading. So I must doff my hat and congratulate you on that Wilai

Edited by ThaiPauly
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

What's a wildcard?

One of the 'Chips' they give you. You have two wildcards. One must be used before end of December and the other in the 2nd half of the season.

It gives you the chance to change your entire team without penalty. If you want to use it, make your transfers then look for the 'Play Wildcard' box near the top of the Transfers page. You must CLICK ON THIS BOX BEFORE confirming your transfers. (If you don't you will 'pay' 4 points for each transfer over your qone per week limit).

• Like 1

Well Mr.B ended up with a very credible 66 points, so I would not now play your wildcard, just tinker with your team one week at a time for now.

Well done B !!

52 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Done some tweaking now. Fingers crossed

Don't always follow the rule myself, but better to 'tweak' on the day before games are played in case your incoming players get injured or even dropped. After the Manager's Press Conferences is the best time.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

I made that mistake last week, brought in John Stones on the Monday and KDB was then injured so I had to sacrifice 4 points to get a replacement in !!

Bugger

23 minutes ago, wilai said:

Don't always follow the rule myself, but better to 'tweak' on the day before games are played in case your incoming players get injured or even dropped. After the Manager's Press Conferences is the best time.:thumbsup:

Ah ha, now I know how it's done, cheers buddy !!

• Like 1

Noticed I'm playing you in the Cup this week Wilai. If United win and Bailly / Alexis play I think I'll be alright... there's a lot of question marks there though!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Noticed I'm playing you in the Cup this week Wilai. If United win and Bailly / Alexis play I think I'll be alright... there's a lot of question marks there though!

Yep....crap week so far. Looking forward to Mitrovic killing you off tonight:thumbsup: Will be watching Fulham instead of Chelsea. And hoping Spurs score a couple tomorrow!

• Thanks 1

Might have to ditch Rondon for Mitrovic!

Edited by RickG16
  • Like 1

I switched Arnoutivic in for Mitrovic with 2 minutes before deadline....sometimes things just don't go your way!!

• Like 1

I did my usual week 3 panic, shipped out 4 players and got <deleted> all in return, sliding down the table faster than a Steve McClaren side. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Might have to ditch Rondon for Mitrovic!

Do that and he won't score for 6 weeks, as soon as you drop him he'll be back with another hat trick. ?