BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
limbos

Fantasy Premier League

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Do that and he won't score for 6 weeks, as soon as you drop him he'll be back with another hat trick. ?

V possible... But I think Fulham play a lot more attacking footy than the geordies, who didn't score many last year. As soon as Kane hits form I'll have to get him in somehow. Hopefully that won't be til next week.

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

V possible... But I think Fulham play a lot more attacking footy than the geordies, who didn't score many last year. As soon as Kane hits form I'll have to get him in somehow. Hopefully that won't be til next week.

They do, but there were spells yesterday, signs of potential threat to lower teams, they have played Spurs and Chelsea straight up. After yesterday though, Fulham might have a few decent FPL value players. 

Yes I dropped Salah to try and spread the wealth a bit further, didn't pay off this week.

Think the wild card will be coming out early again this season. 

• Thanks 1

Played mine this week for what it was worth.

I think I try to "overthink" situations instead of going with my gut, I have tried phoning Pep and Jose to find out their team selection a few minutes before deadline but the buggers just don't answer!!

Don't the know WHO I AM ????

• Haha 2

On 8/26/2018 at 9:34 AM, RickG16 said:

Noticed I'm playing you in the Cup this week Wilai. If United win and Bailly / Alexis play I think I'll be alright... there's a lot of question marks there though!

Hope Bailly does play. or you've a nine pointer coming in as your third sub!:saai: Can see that prat Maureen leaving him out after the Brighton debacle:mad:

45 minutes ago, wilai said:

Hope Bailly does play. or you've a nine pointer coming in as your third sub!:saai: Can see that prat Maureen leaving him out after the Brighton debacle:mad:

I won't get the third sub points unless someone else doesn't play too i.e. Alexis. Got a sneaky feeling he will magically be fit.

8 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I won't get the third sub points unless someone else doesn't play too i.e. Alexis. Got a sneaky feeling he will magically be fit.

Remind me what the name of your team is Rick?

11 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

You'll get the third sub irrespective of Sanchez mate....Rondon can't replace a defender! and you'll have two out if Bailly doesn't play.

18 hours ago, wilai said:

You'll get the third sub irrespective of Sanchez mate....Rondon can't replace a defender! and you'll have two out if Bailly doesn't play.

Yeah I did realise that but forgot. Looks like I scraped past you by one point... I'm going off football a bit though to be honest. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Yeah I did realise that but forgot. Looks like I scraped past you by one point... I'm going off football a bit though to be honest. 

Don't blame you after that press conference:biggrin: Shitty FPL week but won my other H2H League which is for cash. #1 in that so not all bad news!

Congratulations to fellow LFC fan James Hyland. Not only did he achieve the TV Classic/Ban Chang Cup Double, but also finished 21st in Thailand and 3,847 in the world (not bad out of nearly 6.5 million entries!)

Kudos also to Paul Cowin who was runner up in both our competitions.

• Confused 1

How did I finish WIlai? I never logged back in after the first 2 weeks so I've had the same team all year 😂

11 hours ago, wilai said:

Congratulations to fellow LFC fan James Hyland. Not only did he achieve the TV Classic/Ban Chang Cup Double, but also finished 21st in Thailand and 3,847 in the world (not bad out of nearly 6.5 million entries!)

Kudos also to Paul Cowin who was runner up in both our competitions.

That's me....very pleased to be runner up to James and get a top 100 position in Thailand

I did however win the Reading Supporters Club league, so mustn't grumble

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

How did I finish WIlai? I never logged back in after the first 2 weeks so I've had the same team all year 😂

The good news is that you didn't finish bottom....but you'll definitely have to loosen the purse strings for next season:thumbsup:

2019/20 Fantasy Premier League is now open. If you were in the Thai Visa Classic League last season, your entry should be automatic as soon as you enter the game. (fantasy.premierleague.com)

For new entrants the code is: clmq03

Everyone must use the following code to enter the Ban Chang Cup Head to Head League. The code is kknst0

Any problems, let me know.

• Like 1