BANGKOK
limbos

Fantasy Premier League

How many leagues do you have? Seem stupid to have more than 1.

How many leagues do you have? Seem stupid to have more than 1.

Only two Leagues a - main league and a Head to Head League - You can get different winners to each league.

BT

Hi Everyone,

I have joined both Leagues and looking forward to a successful season and some good Banter :)

Cheers

Pompui

We now have 21 in the Thai League 1 and I will close the league to new entries on Saturday morning 14th August.

Last chance folks.........

P.S. Don't forget you have until the 1st game to make any last "free" transfers.

Cheers & Good Luck

What's the head to head league? Am I missing something?

Here's a League for IKTS I Know The Score 10-11, join code FC87A-RWU that's lot of fun!

Edited by limbos

The head to head league is where each week you 'play' against another member of your league, much the same was as in the real world.

the winner of each head to head is the one with the most points that week and gets 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, none for losing and then the league is decided by who has the most points (from the win/draw scenario, not overall score).

In effect just like the real world but instead of goals it's determined by your weekly points.

I'm in - Hope to complete a World Cup/Premiership Double! :licklips:

We now have 21 in the Thai League 1 and I will close the league to new entries on Saturday morning 14th August.

Last chance folks.........

P.S. Don't forget you have until the 1st game to make any last "free" transfers.

Cheers & Good Luck

Shame it closed this morning and not at 6pm or at kick off. I wanted to join but left it a tad late.

I'm in my debut season in another league, is it too late to join your league as well ?

Just had a look at the standings and here are the Top eight in the regular league out of 29 teams

Of course I don't know who you all are, but I am Chiang Mai City:

1 Undon Thani 1644

2 Phuket Monks 1641

3 Jack & Danny Blues 1638

4 Chiang Mai City 1627

5 Barbie Princess 1602

6 Seetacha FC 1565

7 Henry's Heroes 1559

8 Prawns United 1553

Paul the Octupus is languishing in 26th, maybe something to do with the fact that he died shortly after the league started :lol:

Last Place is Hermann Gorring's Rubbish Joke Team...which may be a reflection on him picking the worst team he possibly could.

No wonder they lost the war :D

In the Head To Head Top 5:

Undon Thani 66

Chiang Mai City 63

Barbie Princess 63

Bangkok Wanderers63

Henry's Hereo's 57

Very tight in the Head to Head, UT has a small lead with a group of us right behind him.

I win the TV Head to Head last year so I will be devasted if I lose this year. :(

Anyway I just thought I would post this for your info, not much point doing it if we don't discuss it !!

Any

My team is playing so badly that I find myself singing that old Rod Stewart song

"I Don't Wanna Talk About It"

I'm thinking of firing myself as the manager, but would probably have to replace him with my split personality.....:wacko:

I have created a new Fantasy Football League for the Footy Fans here

It's called the Thai Visa League 1

and the code is 444446-135772

I hope I haven't trodden on any toes, and if so will remove if one of the original posters posts up the original league code.

Cheers & Good Luck

How about the forthcoming season Ken?