BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
limbos

Fantasy Premier League

Hope I'm not treading on any toes, but I have started a Thaivisa league for fantasy footie. Well two leagues actually.

Classic league. 83413-77341

Head to head. 83413-77383

Hope I'm not treading on any toes, but I have started a Thaivisa league for fantasy footie. Well two leagues actually.

I'm in both with Bangkok Bangers.

Regards

Edited by ragandboneman
  • Like 1

The first code is ok, but I think you have made a mistake with the second code. Copy and pasted it and came back invalid

The first code is ok, but I think you have made a mistake with the second code. Copy and pasted it and came back invalid

Its working now!!!

I'm in both with Ritchie Rovers.

You can be automatically be in up to 15 leagues.

BT

I've joined the first one, but can't join the second. Is the second one public or private league option?

Dynamo Fuchtherest FC

Try again Bangkok Bob, Jackndanny had issues joining at first, but then the code worked.

Both are private leagues, but naturally all are welcome.

Thoughts? :

post-64232-0-66568600-1374768443_thumb.p

It's not very balanced, due to fitting in all the expensive players: RVP, Bale and Hazard all make it in. I afford that by gambling that Cardiff will do reasonably well for at least the first half of the season, as Championship winners sometimes do. So that's where cheap players like Bellamy and Cornelius come in.

Bony is also a gamble; he was in a class of his own in a fairly average Dutch team, where he single handedly made them title contenders for the better part of the season; when he departed for the Africa cup it all fell apart. It's a gamble because he's not as cheap as I'd like him to be, 8 mil for an unproven EPL player is a lot, but being at Swansea he should be on the pitch most of the time. I wouldn't have picked him for the same money if he would be at Chelsea or some other team that is likely to rotate strikers all the time. (Though it's an easy swap for Lukaku if it turns out he'll play regularly for Chelsea)

Paulinho.. comes with considerable pedigree and is affordable at 7 mil in a potential top 4 team. Uncertain how attack-minded he'll be; he could end up one of Spurs most crucial players without scoring too many fantasy points. But in my dreams he'll bring Hazard or Mata level points.

The bench is garbage; if anyone gets injured or doesn't play then there is no plan B. smile.png

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

Try again Bangkok Bob, Jackndanny had issues joining at first, but then the code worked.

Oops, BangrakBob. Sorry, I hope you accept my apology - you can't be too careful these days with all the hissy fits going on. :-)

• Like 1

Thoughts? :

attachicon.gifepl.png

It's not very balanced, due to fitting in all the expensive players: RVP, Bale and Hazard all make it in. I afford that by gambling that Cardiff will do reasonably well for at least the first half of the season, as Championship winners sometimes do. So that's where cheap players like Bellamy and Cornelius come in.

Bony is also a gamble; he was in a class of his own in a fairly average Dutch team, where he single handedly made them title contenders for the better part of the season; when he departed for the Africa cup it all fell apart. It's a gamble because he's not as cheap as I'd like him to be, 8 mil for an unproven EPL player is a lot, but being at Swansea he should be on the pitch most of the time. I wouldn't have picked him for the same money if he would be at Chelsea or some other team that is likely to rotate strikers all the time.

Paulinho.. comes with considerable pedigree and is affordable at 7 mil in a potential top 4 team.

The bench is garbage; if anyone gets injured or doesn't play then there is no plan B. :)

It does seem more difficult this year with the finances. Last year I had Mata, Hazard, Bale, Walcott and Fellaini in midfield, with Lukaku and Sturridge up front. No chance of that happening this year.

Thoughts? :

attachicon.gifepl.png

Bony is also a gamble; he was in a class of his own in a fairly average Dutch team, where he single handedly made them title contenders for the better part of the season; when he departed for the Africa cup it all fell apart. It's a gamble because he's not as cheap as I'd like him to be, 8 mil for an unproven EPL player is a lot, but being at Swansea he should be on the pitch most of the time. I wouldn't have picked him for the same money if he would be at Chelsea or some other team that is likely to rotate strikers all the time.

Paulinho.. comes with considerable pedigree and is affordable at 7 mil in a potential top 4 team.

The bench is garbage; if anyone gets injured or doesn't play then there is no plan B. smile.png

It does seem more difficult this year with the finances. Last year I had Mata, Hazard, Bale, Walcott and Fellaini in midfield, with Lukaku and Sturridge up front. No chance of that happening this year.

Right, but I think Hazard and Mata were still new and affordable at the start.. With most points coming from mid-field the challenge is to find the new Hazard and Mata, but affordable..

cheers mjj I'm in

i've set up a 'chang mai' league wasn't well followed last season, but was the season b4, all welcome

2313409-501724