Fantasy Premier League

83413-77383

no biggie this head to head code is coming bac as closed

f it put barkley and shaw on the bench !!!w00t.gif

Edited by rijit

83413-77383

no biggie this head to head code is coming bac as closed

Yes, I can't get either.

The Head to Head will be closed now as the league has already started.

The Head to Head will be closed now as the league has already started.

Ok that answers the question. Thanks.

Well done to Darren Bass (aka Sporting Lesbian) who nicked the title off me this year. Great score mateclap2.gif

Got my highest score since starting but lowest position!!! Game is getting tougher!

(ps I still ain't getting involved with that <deleted> stuff. Rather do things on my ownsmile.png )

pps Why the mods deleted Fantasy Football Scout (abv version) I do not know....maybe they don't use the site either!

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Yes , well done Darren.

What a great competition, I managed to somehow win the Head to Head league so I am a bit chuffed with myself this morningbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Congratulations Darren and ThaiPauly.

See you next season. :-)

• Like 1

Well done to Darren Bass (aka Sporting Lesbian) who nicked the title off me this year. Great score mateclap2.gif

Got my highest score since starting but lowest position!!! Game is getting tougher!

Thanks

I had a great middle part to the season and rode the wave a bit wai2.gif

• Like 2

^ was doing ok after a slow start but then got totally screwed when the high winds hit the North West....Only had 6 players that weekfacepalm.gif Had the weather been better, I may have had you sweating at the endbiggrin.png

There's always a few ropey captain choices along the way (thanks, Lukaku!) as well

Ah the ups and downs of fantasy league. Gives me so much stress :D

^Yeah me too...including Lukakubah.gif

No stress though, I will miss sorting things out over a cup of tea 1st thing each am though....until they open a World Cup one anywaythumbsup.gif

^Yeah me too...including Lukakubah.gif

No stress though, I will miss sorting things out over a cup of tea 1st thing each am though....until they open a World Cup one anywaythumbsup.gif

I think I might have mistaken you for NellyP did you came charging home this season (Atletico Pathetico?)

Tough going trying catch those Lezers smile.png

You fellas should join the head to head swell next season that was good going.

I had a barn stormer of a season including winning a league 21 mancs in it. Lost steam at the end trying to run in on TV though.

Shame a few more from the forum don't join in.

Yep, that was me mate. Only do one H2H each year and as I organised the TD one, didn't enter the TV one......... BTW, Did the double on TD....againgiggle.gif

Not on that site anymore as it has gone downhill bigtime (DD badly missed!!) so will be in the H2H here next time.

ps: Hope P45 enters next year, no doubt with assistance from his mentor Maureencheesy.gif

• Like 1

Yep, that was me mate. Only do one H2H each year and as I organised the TD one, didn't enter the TV one......... BTW, Did the double on TD....againgiggle.gif

Not on that site anymore as it has gone downhill bigtime (DD badly missed!!) so will be in the H2H here next time.

ps: Hope P45 enters next year, no doubt with assistance from his mentor Maureencheesy.gif

Channeling predictions through a pair of Jose's soiled match day knickers biggrin.png

• Like 1