BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
kandahar

Go Fish- Chiang Rai

Most of you know how to play "Go Fish". Those that don't will soon figure it out. Let's get rid of some of the stuff we aren't using and gain some of the things we need. I realize we have the classifieds, but face it; not too many people look at them.

For the Chiang Rai area:

Does anyone have a child's seat for the back of a bicycle? Needs to fit, or be able to fit with a little modification, a Raleigh bike. I have the bike already. FYI: Not for me. Trying to get a friend fixed up with a bike.

Let me know. I'll pm you for the price if you don't want to post it here.

kandahar

Edited by kandahar

Good Idea Kd. I've a couple of them but there a couple of thousand miles away.

Good Idea Kd. I've a couple of them but there a couple of thousand miles away.

Oh, man!. If I had access to everything I have stored thousands of miles away, I would be in good shape. One of the things I miss the most is a simple Snap-On pry-bar set.

Can't beat Snap-on anything Kd. Pry Bar , you going to do some wrecking or breaking and entering ?

So this 'Go-Fish' thing.. I don't know how to play, can I ask if anyone wants a Phantom or a Quad or any other of my motorcys !?

Sure. You can offer anything, ask for anything, trade anything.

Does anyone have a child's seat for the back of a bicycle? Needs to fit, or be able to fit with a little modification, a Raleigh bike. I have the bike already. FYI: Not for me. Trying to get a friend fixed up with a bike

This child's seat is 1000 baht or less in any of the big bicycle shops in town.

We bought ours about a year ago for 900 baht in the bicycle shop near Big C.

Does anyone have a child's seat for the back of a bicycle? Needs to fit, or be able to fit with a little modification, a Raleigh bike. I have the bike already. FYI: Not for me. Trying to get a friend fixed up with a bike

Thanks dindong.

Looking for a second hand cheapie. Again, this isn't for me. It is for a guy that I have already helped a lot and I'm not too keen on giving up too many baht to help him more. We are giving him the bike after we put new tubes and tires on it. So, I'll keep it as cheap as possible. If I don't find the second hand child's seat for the right price, I'll just give him the bike and let him figure it out. But he will never be able to afford the seat. I don't pity him but I pity his wife and child. The bike will take some pressure off of her, as he usually sends her to go begging transportation when he needs it. She is super humiliated to do this but he could care less how is affects her.

Edited by kandahar

I keep telling lannaman he has to shape up and fend for himself but he just doesn't listen. :lol:

Thanks dindong.

Looking for a second hand cheapie. Again, this isn't for me. It is for a guy that I have already helped a lot and I'm not too keen on giving up too many baht to help him more. We are giving him the bike after we put new tubes and tires on it. So, I'll keep it as cheap as possible. If I don't find the second hand child's seat for the right price, I'll just give him the bike and let him figure it out. But he will never be able to afford the seat. I don't pity him but I pity his wife and child. The bike will take some pressure off of her, as he usually sends her to go begging transportation when he needs it. She is super humiliated to do this but he could care less how is affects her.

Really thoughtful what you're doing kandahar, but the guy sounds like a right A'hole

I need a new mouse.... (IT variety).

Took me ten minutes to remember how you scrolled without a wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRHBwtY1Qo

I'm pretty sure I have an extra wireless one. Give me a day or so to check and be sure. Not sure where I stored it or if I shipped it back to the home country.

Found the two wireless mouse things. Looking for the little USB controllers that allow them to communicate with the computer. Give me a little while longer.

I've found one that works for now, the desk drawer is a bit of a treasure trove, especially towards the back.

On offer I have an LG OneTouch Recording SuperMulti Video to Disk thingy.

I've never used it because I could never work it out. I thought it was a simple external DVD burner but it's not.

Cost me 2500B 3 years ago.

Any offer considered.

Away all next week.

Trek 4300 Mountain bike, very good condition = 10,500baht ovno

It's 22.5 inches so only suitable for the taller gents that reside in CR, it's from 2008 but serviced/cleaned regularly. It will be serviced/cleaned again prior to sale.

Great bike for a healthy lifestyle and for exploring CR and as it's almost the dry, cool season the perfect time to buy it too. There is a link to the bike below (the only one I could find) which has all the specs but the main points are;

Front suspension (which can be locked)

24 gears

Black/Silver

Many parts are Bontrager

Front and rear 'cats eye' lights included

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/trek/4300-2008-mountain-bike-ec001560?utm_source=awin&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=awin&utm_source=awin&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=awin&promo=Content

PM me if interested

Trek 4300 Mountain bike, very good condition = 10,500baht ovno

It's 22.5 inches so only suitable for the taller gents that reside in CR, it's from 2008 but serviced/cleaned regularly. It will be serviced/cleaned again prior to sale.

Great bike for a healthy lifestyle and for exploring CR and as it's almost the dry, cool season the perfect time to buy it too. There is a link to the bike below (the only one I could find) which has all the specs but the main points are;

Front suspension (which can be locked)

24 gears

Black/Silver

Many parts are Bontrager

Front and rear 'cats eye' lights included

http://www.evanscycl...n&promo=Content

PM me if interested

Good deal on the bike. Too big for me and I already bought my ride a year and half ago. But someone is looking for your bike.