Sony Bdp-S370 Blu Ray

trompelemonde

I recently bought a Sony S370 Blu Ray player here in Bangkok.

Plays Blu Ray discs like a charm and also has the added benefit of spinning SACD's as well - which is great for me.

However, I cannot get the thing to connect to the internet, which Sony proudly advertizes as one of this player's big selling points.

I am using an ethernet connection at the moment as the local Sony dealer does not have the wi-fi dongle required to connect and avoid all the cable clutter.

Can anyone give me a few pointers here? - it is connected through a 5 point ethernet switch to a broadband router (12 Mbps package).

Any help would be appreciated as Sony Thailand tech support seem to work 'banking hours' only and not the usual 24/7 like Samsung, LG etc.

Thank you.

• Like 1

You may have already seen this, but if not it may help you http://esupport.sony...y.pl?tut_id=565

By the way where did you buy the player?

Good luck

I know you are not connecting via a dongle, so make sure you follow the instructions and press the continue button that will then give you a guide as to how to connect to numerous wi - fi routers!

Thank's for the reply, much appreciated. I will check that link out later.

I bought the player at Central Ladprao in the Sony Centre there. It was 8,000 baht.

• 2 weeks later...