Hat Yai Apartments

mshoichi

Could someone point me in the direction of some (specific) monthly apartment rentals in Hat Yai? My keywords may be off, but I'm not finding much either on the forums or Google...most seem to be hotels? I'm not adverse to hotels, but typically find the "homey" feeling of apartments and residents more to my tastes.

Looking around 9,000 - 12,000, preferably with electric and water included. Has to have ethernet / wifi / some type of incl. internet access.

Also, I had read a post once about heading to some type of central area where cheaper (minus the daily breakfasts) rents could almost certainly be had. If someone knows of this off-hand, I'd appreciate it - can't find the post anymore : )

Try Petcharat Mansions or Siam Mansion, right next to it. They used to rent from 350 baht per studio partly furnished with aircond.

For something closer to the city, try the one next to the Hatyai Palace hotel (I forgot the name) I think that they are serviced apartments.

Try Petcharat Mansions or Siam Mansion, right next to it. They used to rent from 350 baht per studio partly furnished with aircond.

For something closer to the city, try the one next to the Hatyai Palace hotel (I forgot the name) I think that they are serviced apartments.

Thanks! Will check them out.

Thanks! Will check them out.

Hi, I live within walking distance of Carrefour and Tesco Lotus, there is a fairly new apartment block down the road from our Soi. BHT 2700 per month + Water and Elec extra, not sure about internet but am sure given the aparment is modern hook up wouldnt be a problem and would still come in well under your quoted budget. PM if you'd like specific address details.

Regards

• 9 months later...

wow. you don't need to pay 12,000 baht in Hat Yai. 12,000 baht a month, you would pay off a house soon enough. That's Central Sukhumvit. I am looking for condo in Hat Yai City or Songkhla City preferably with lane swimming pool or close to 25 metre pool.

wow. you don't need to pay 12,000 baht in Hat Yai. 12,000 baht a month, you would pay off a house soon enough. That's Central Sukhumvit. I am looking for condo in Hat Yai City or Songkhla City preferably with lane swimming pool or close to 25 metre pool.

The post you have responded to is dated August last year!!

As far as I am aware Songkhla does not have any condominium buildings. It does have a municupal pool which is rectangular in shape, maybe has lane markings.

Hat Yai certainly has one or more condo buildings but don't know about swimming pools with lane markings.

Edited by mallyrd