Internet Access

neverburi

"Jack's Place" is a little Restaurant/Bar with 'high speed' internet access...don't know what he charges for usage. Beer is nice and cold. :o He is located a couple buildings away from the "Pasinee". You can find a map to the "Pasinee" if you go Here. It's just up the street from the railway station.

Thanks for the map Ken . I think I can find it now ( I did print it out ) See you there very soon .

I also liked the TOT internet cafe in the Mall . Very fast but not that close to the train station .

Thanks for the map Ken . I think I can find it now ( I did print it out ) See you there very soon .

I also liked the TOT internet cafe in the Mall . Very fast but not that close to the train station .

Thank Mike for that map. He has been putting together the Pasinee web page and so far it's looking pretty nice IMHO. :o

Thank Mike for that map. He has been putting together the Pasinee web page and so far it's looking pretty nice IMHO. :o

I'll bet you have never seen it so clearly :D

Thanks Mike , now im pretty sure I can find it . I still have trouble remembering what side of the road to drive on ...sometimes

I'll bet you have never seen it so clearly  :D

Thanks Mike , now im pretty sure I can find it . I still have trouble remembering what side of the road to drive on ...sometimes

"never seen it so clearly"....now, now, when I get there around 11:30 AM it is all very clear...it's when I leave that it might be a little bit blurry. :D

"side of the road to drive on"....and after a few Chang's it can be a bit mind boggleing. :o

Edited by Ken