Dive Sites

bazmlb

• 2 years later...

Please feel free to upload any pictures from your trips, or any updates on dive site conditions, also anything that you found that is interesting.

Its the first time I noticed this area of Thaivisa and investigated it properly. I will post some stuff next time I am in the water

• 6 years later...

I gave up diving in the Gulf. Will not do it anymore. After a dozen dives, all with under three meters of visibility, I will only dive in the Andaman, NW Bali, or other spots. Life is just too short for such utter mediocrity. Sorry guys. Got to tell it like it is. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2019 at 6:09 PM, spidermike007 said:

I gave up diving in the Gulf. Will not do it anymore. After a dozen dives, all with under three meters of visibility, I will only dive in the Andaman, NW Bali, or other spots. Life is just too short for such utter mediocrity. Sorry guys. Got to tell it like it is. 

I dove recently in Koh kood with some visibility in the 7 meter range but day to day it varied and other times vis was more like the 3 meters you mention.  

Andaman is great for a cheap liveaboard and the chance to dive with the big boys like whale sharks and giant mantas but the real gems are in Indonesia.  Any diver here in Thailand needs to plan a trip to raja ampat, it will make you understand what a healthy ecosystem looks like.  Bunaken and lembeh too but raja is on a whole other level.