Real Estate Krabi

pietk

Hello everybody,

We are intent to go living in Krabi, beginning 2006 and are looking for a house to rent. Is there anybody from you how can give my a name and adress from a real estate agent. Also if there is someone who has good or bad experiance with one of them, please let me know.

We are looking for a two or three bedroom house in a quit area and, if possible, with an fast internet connection.

We hope that we can read some postings.

Pietk

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I look the last months to the internet and haven been also on this sites, you said. My opinion is that that company must refresh the site, because 4 months ago he was nearly the same. It could be that they have it not so bussy. In october i will visit Krabi for a few weeks and i will go to that company. And again, thanks for your help.

Pietk

Hi Pietk,

Friend of mine has been renting a 2-storey house in Krabi for a couple of years.

Monthly rate was 5k baht, located just off the Jao Fa road.

The landlord is the guy who now runs the Banchaofa GH at 20/1 chao fah road, Muang Krabi. tel. 075-630-359 or 01-719-8139

Very helpful and resouceful thai couple, the wife is an english teacher.

Had no problems whatsoever during the 2-3 year rental and the couple often came over for a chat. My friend benefitted from their local knowledge and expertise when setting up his own company.

Cannot tell if they are still in the rental business, but I would assume so. They are highly trustworthy and helpful.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Pietk,

Friend of mine has been renting a 2-storey house in Krabi for a couple of years.

Monthly rate was 5k baht,  located just off the Jao Fa road.

The landlord is the guy who now runs the Banchaofa GH at 20/1 chao fah road, Muang Krabi. tel. 075-630-359 or 01-719-8139

Very helpful and resouceful thai couple, the wife is an english teacher.

Had no problems whatsoever during the 2-3 year rental and the couple often came over for a chat. My friend benefitted from their local knowledge and expertise when setting up his own company.

Cannot tell if they are still in the rental business, but I would assume so. They are highly trustworthy and helpful.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answer. This can by verry helpful. In october we are for 4 weeks in Krabi and we will try contact this family. If he is not anny more in renting, maybe he can help us further. They are living there and knows more than we here in Holland.

Greetings,

Piet

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I look the last months to the internet and haven been also on this sites, you said. My opinion is that that company must refresh the site, because 4 months ago he was nearly the same. It could be that they have it not so bussy. In october i will visit Krabi for a few weeks and i will go to that company. And again, thanks for your help.

Pietk

Contact the office manager of Krabi Consultants on 075638065. She helped me once when I was in Krabi. :o

Edited by machangezi