Filipina Arrested At Suvarnabhumi With 4Kg Cocaine

webfact

Poor girl. I hope they find the gang that hired her. You guys don't even understand the half of it when you say you have no sympathy etc. Sme thing in these cases happens about the same way they do with human trafficing in the UAE etc. They take the girls and threaten to kill their entre family if they don't prostitute themselves and even recruit others. Also if any of you were raised in a third world country where you see your own family and many people starving every day and have no prospects of making money through and honest living you all might just do the same.

Noone knows this poor girls personal story yet so lets stop all the smart remarks and THINK.

Many of you sit on your high horses collecting pensions etc living like kings here in LOS and never even think about the poor. Many of you even contribute to their sad lives by using them as prostitutes etc so try not to be so judgmental until you hear her side of the story.

Agree with all till the prostitutes bit. If you pay a prostitute for a night or an hour of sex you don't use her (not more than a landlord uses a maid). If you pimp a girl, yes you use her. Those Are two quite different ball games to me. I've been with many girls here and I'm quite sure i did not contribute to their sad life. For sure I did contribute to their monthly income, which is different. Please don't mix up going with an adult woman for money and send her through an airport and to the hel_l with 4 kg of coke.

Many mulls have no choice. The drug gangs hold their family's hostage well they make their runs.

If that's their modus operandi, I don't quite understand it. Anyone who is scared just cannot act naturally on arrival at a strange airport. Immigration and customs will notice sweat on her forehead. Her nervousness will also be picked up by the cctv cameras dotted all over the place, plus by the security and customs people behind their dark windows. So the chance of this person succeeding in getting the drugs through are minimal. What use is it to the drug gangs to have their drugs discovered and confiscated? Provided drugs are sealed in such a way that sniffer dogs and scanners will not pick them up, the gangs really need experienced actors - not young ladies scared out of their wits.

Maybe this young lady was supposed to be apprehended while the "experienced actors" made it through. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the lady was set up before she was even picked to be part of the operation.

If that's the case wouldn't half a kilo do the trick instead of throwing away 4kg?

Unless the police demands a finders fee of let's say 10% in which case 36kg made it through.

Edited by meom

Poor girl. I hope they find the gang that hired her. You guys don't even understand the half of it when you say you have no sympathy etc. Sme thing in these cases happens about the same way they do with human trafficing in the UAE etc. They take the girls and threaten to kill their entre family if they don't prostitute themselves and even recruit others. Also if any of you were raised in a third world country where you see your own family and many people starving every day and have no prospects of making money through and honest living you all might just do the same.

Noone knows this poor girls personal story yet so lets stop all the smart remarks and THINK.

Many of you sit on your high horses collecting pensions etc living like kings here in LOS and never even think about the poor. Many of you even contribute to their sad lives by using them as prostitutes etc so try not to be so judgmental until you hear her side of the story.

Finally, a post that makes sense.

Whilst I abhor the trafficking of human slaves and my heart bleeds when I hear about what happens to these poor girls after they learn they have been duped, as I said in my post #29, I cannot see how this compares to gangs recruiting innocent girls as drug couriers. In other words, I am trying to see it from the gangs' perspective, not the girl's. A poor innocent abroad arriving at a large airport is bound to look nervous, no matter if she knows what is in her baggage or not. She is a magnet for the customs and police officers, especially if she is alone and arriving from a country known to be 'suspicious'. So the chances are huge that she'll be found and the drugs confiscated. In that situation, what do the gangs gain?

Besides, the gangs must also know that certain airports are more difficult for drug couriers than others - and Bangkok has to be one. If I was flying someone with drugs from Peru, I'd do everything I could to skip final stop airports like SIngapore, KL, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Although I have little clue about customs checks in other airports, I'd perhaps be tempted to route her on Vietnam Air to Ho Chi MInh or Hanoi and from there by road to the final destination. I've never found customs in Vietnam very efficient!

Edited by Wozzit