Intercourse, Masturbation Key To Long Sex Life

george

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to be using the mouse with my left hand more often these days, as spock used to say ...live long and eja....   prosper

I heard someone once say that if you do it with your left hand (assuming of course that you're right handed) it feels like someone else is doing it for you... :o

What utter rubbish. :D

Of course it doesn't, if you scratch the back of your neck with your left hand does it feel like somebody else is doing it?

I think this article is misleading. Sure, a sex life can be beneficial as far as aging and human physiology…granted used right.

This ‘sex doctor’ seems to suggest that the more you blow your load, the longer you’ll live, when in reality, Scientific tests as well as Daoism studies have proved the opposite.

Sperm is a very vital fluid that takes a lot of energy to produce. The Daoism philosophy is all about sexual/life longitivity (spelling) . They can prove with worms, and humans (among others), the more sperm you produce/waste, the shorter life you will have.

What monarch (don’t need to get specific) which had 90 wives and 100 plus kids ever lived past 50—the ones that died of ‘natural causes’

There is an effective Daoist method/secret that I learned several years ago that has become ‘second hand’ nature as far as preserving my vital fluids and still reaching orgasm. I suggest this to any guy who hates that super fatigue feeling after losing a big load---wasting a roll of tissues in the process (killing trees as well) .

As sperm is stored in some certain gland behind your testicles near your anal section, you can prevent that sperm from leaving your penis re-circulating it back into your body and still having a great orgasm---and best part, you won’t feel so fatigued.

Just prior to your explosion, with your other hand you can block off the tube between your anus and testicles that carries the sperm through your testes and to your penis and onward, etc. Just put your hand in karate chop form blocking the tube passage of the sperm (between your testes and anus) and the sperm will be redirected back into towards the gland, and if mastered right with proper breathing, apparently can be re-circulated as vital body energy into your tantien (stomach energy ball) and the rest of your body.

At first attempts, it might be soar as timing and precision is needed---the first few attempts will only block some and half your load will break through to ejaculation. However, once you master this technique, you’ll be able to have full orgasm and not lose a drop of sperm. It’s all about timing and breathing. And be energized after the fact.

This is effective and sincere and I really recommend it to every guy.

I googled the Taoist life prolonging techniques regarding sex and found a detailed explanation related to the technique I suggested. In Chinese it's known as huanjing bunao shuo. Here is an excerpt from the study/page I came across.

In another variation of this basic idea, a man could indeed ejaculate, at least by contemporary understandings of this action. Suppose that a couple begins a training session and the man continues for a very long time without orgasm. But then, the moment of his climax approaches and his partner presses hard on his urethra between the scrotum and the anus just at the moment of ejaculation. This pressing will divert the seminal fluid into the bladder. Although the fluid thus diverted would eventually leave the body through urination, Daoists regarded it has having been "conserved." The entire process was thought to circulate yang energy, via jing, throughout a man's body, eventually nourishing his brain. (For those interested in the technical term for this practice, it is huanjing bunao shuo 還精補脳説, which literally means something like "the theory of the circulation of jing enhancing the brain".)

This was taken from here. This is a page/study regarding Taosim and life prolonging. In Chapter 7, it goes into detail the varius Taosist techniques of life prolonging, particularly in the exchange between yin and yang via sexual intercource. Those interested, should really research this as it's more valid, scientific, and applicalble than 'Dr. Sex's' report and blank claims on this thread.

There are other daosit related techniques to increas sexual vitality other than sex

(Incidentally, Daoist training also featured other, ways of conditioning the body with respect to sexual energies that did not involve sexual intercourse. One of these techniques for men--apparently popular enough even today to generate some commercial activity--was "iron crotch training" [tiedang gong 鐵襠功 and other names]. It was designed to, quite literally, strengthen the genitals in a manner much like a weight lifter or body builder might develop other parts of the body

martialartsmart_1853_13847045.gif

:o

i seem to be using the mouse with my left hand more often these days, as spock used to say ...live long and eja....   prosper

I heard someone once say that if you do it with your left hand (assuming of course that you're right handed) it feels like someone else is doing it for you... :o

Of course it doesn't, if you scratch the back of your neck with your left hand does it feel like somebody else is doing it?

Someone had to bite... but I'm surprised it was you Scampy! :D

:D:D

I've heard :D if you sit on your left hand (or right) first, until your hand goes numb, then it does feel like someone else is doing it :D

This ‘sex doctor’ seems to suggest that the more you blow your load, the longer you’ll live, when in reality, Scientific tests as well as Daoism studies have proved the opposite.

And there was me going to go to Patpong tonight to try and achieve immortality. Now I'm reading that I could've been committing suicide. :o

Gawd! I just hate words ending in 'ism'. :D

I've heard :D if you sit on your left hand (or right) first, until your hand goes numb, then it does feel like someone else is doing it :D

Mr Bo, you beat me to it. I'd heard the same thing years ago but have yet to try it out. :D

And there was me going to go to Patpong tonight to try and achieve immortality. Now I'm reading that I could've been committing suicide. :o

Gawd! I just hate words ending in 'ism'. :D

Well you can still go and benefit. According to the Taoists, you can benefit by making your partner(s) achieve orgasm as much as possible without blowing your load, then when you do get ready to shoot, you (or her) perform the huanjing bunao shuo technique, stealing all her yin without giving up any of your yang...

you'll be super man if you can do it successfully!

ewwww..if do handjob and pretend as someone else do ..hard like this,i'd better sleep then

hand-job.jpg

Bambi :D:D

Edited by BambinA

huanjing bunao shuo technique,

First I'll have to learn how to pronounce it. :D

Yeah, you can just imagine it. "Wait darling i'm just gonna do the hujinp, hujing, hopping, huaning..........Sh1t, it doesn't matter, too late, I've gone limp now :D:o

Sorry to those who think that some relgious freakishness is true. There have been multiple studies that show the more active your sex life, the longer you will live. For men the rate of prostrate cancer drops drastically according to the amount of regular sex you have.

Whether you enjoy pleasuring yourself or a partner, it's good for you all around--helps physically and emotionally. A whole plethora of hormones are released along with that "precious" load. By the way you don't need that load anyway--it's meant to go somewhere.

The only people who need to save it are those starving to death. The rest of us have plenty of excess food and energy to produce it.

As for kings who have 100 kids etc... There haven't been any of those around in the last 150 years--when the average life expectancy was somewhere between 30-35 years of age!

I'm more interested in Green's "second hand" technique. Frees up one hand for a drink or the remote.  :D

But there are, I understand, serious limitations on how much "inspiration" :D you can access via either the remote or the mouse in LOS. Alas, that is one of the "benefits" of living in the USA that I shall miss when I move. My life prolonging excercises :o shall have to be completed with a great deal more of a combination of memory and imagination, I fear! :D

huanjing bunao shuo technique,

First I'll have to learn how to pronounce it. :D

Yeah, you can just imagine it. "Wait darling i'm just gonna do the hujinp, hujing, hopping, huaning..........Sh1t, it doesn't matter, too late, I've gone limp now :D:o

Oh my gawd!!! I haven´t laughed that hard in absolutely ages!!!!

Thanks boj. :D

I am glad to see the doctors are realizing that popping pills is not the only answer. It is unfortunate that Many of the doctors here in Thailand are not familiar with hypnotherapy. (per the last line of the orginal post.)