Intercourse, Masturbation Key To Long Sex Life

george

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this article is misleading. Sure, a sex life can be beneficial as far as aging and human physiology…granted used right.

This ‘sex doctor’ seems to suggest that the more you blow your load, the longer you’ll live, when in reality, Scientific tests as well as Daoism studies have proved the opposite.

Sperm is a very vital fluid that takes a lot of energy to produce. The Daoism philosophy is all about sexual/life longitivity (spelling) .  They can prove with worms, and humans (among others), the more sperm you produce/waste, the shorter life you will have.

What monarch (don’t need to get specific) which had 90 wives and 100 plus kids ever lived past 50—the ones that died of  ‘natural causes’

There is an effective Daoist method/secret that I learned several years ago that has become ‘second hand’ nature as far as preserving my vital fluids and still reaching orgasm. I suggest this to any guy who hates that super fatigue feeling after losing a big load---wasting a roll of tissues in the process (killing trees as well) .

As sperm is stored in some certain gland behind your testicles near your anal section, you can prevent that sperm from leaving your penis re-circulating it back into your body and still having a great orgasm---and best part, you won’t feel so fatigued.

Just prior to your explosion, with your other hand you can block off the tube between your anus and testicles that carries the sperm through your testes and to your penis and onward, etc. Just put your hand in karate chop form blocking the tube passage of the sperm (between your testes and anus) and the sperm will be redirected back into towards the gland, and if mastered right with proper breathing, apparently can be re-circulated as vital body energy into your tantien (stomach energy ball) and the rest of your body.

At first attempts, it might be soar as timing and precision is needed---the first few attempts will only block some and half your load will break through to ejaculation. However, once you master this technique, you’ll be able to have full orgasm and not lose a drop of sperm. It’s all about timing and breathing. And be energized after the fact.

This is effective and sincere and I really recommend it to every guy.

Is it better to stop shitting too? :o

I think this article is misleading. Sure, a sex life can be beneficial as far as aging and human physiology…granted used right.

This ‘sex doctor’ seems to suggest that the more you blow your load, the longer you’ll live, when in reality, Scientific tests as well as Daoism studies have proved the opposite.

Sperm is a very vital fluid that takes a lot of energy to produce. The Daoism philosophy is all about sexual/life longitivity (spelling) .  They can prove with worms, and humans (among others), the more sperm you produce/waste, the shorter life you will have.

What monarch (don’t need to get specific) which had 90 wives and 100 plus kids ever lived past 50—the ones that died of  ‘natural causes’

There is an effective Daoist method/secret that I learned several years ago that has become ‘second hand’ nature as far as preserving my vital fluids and still reaching orgasm. I suggest this to any guy who hates that super fatigue feeling after losing a big load---wasting a roll of tissues in the process (killing trees as well) .

As sperm is stored in some certain gland behind your testicles near your anal section, you can prevent that sperm from leaving your penis re-circulating it back into your body and still having a great orgasm---and best part, you won’t feel so fatigued.

Just prior to your explosion, with your other hand you can block off the tube between your anus and testicles that carries the sperm through your testes and to your penis and onward, etc. Just put your hand in karate chop form blocking the tube passage of the sperm (between your testes and anus) and the sperm will be redirected back into towards the gland, and if mastered right with proper breathing, apparently can be re-circulated as vital body energy into your tantien (stomach energy ball) and the rest of your body.

At first attempts, it might be soar as timing and precision is needed---the first few attempts will only block some and half your load will break through to ejaculation. However, once you master this technique, you’ll be able to have full orgasm and not lose a drop of sperm. It’s all about timing and breathing. And be energized after the fact.

Well it took you 2 long goes to get that statement out....you haven`t got constipation have you? :D

2. No one, especially coming from the standpoint/perspecitive of Tao is arguing more sex is bad for you. In fact, if you researched/knew anything about Taoist sexual alchemy, you would find that the beileif is the more sexual intercourse one pursues (with multiple partners even) the more opportunity there is for the exchange of Yin Yang energies (Yin of the female, Yang of the male), thus more chance of life energy to be cultivated for the goal of prolonging one's life. What the Tao argues is common sense. Sex is/can be an unfair exchange between males/females. Males have the disadvangtage as far as the transfer of our yang energies (semen) in one shot, while females are more reserved with their yin (fluids). If you look at it from scientific logic, the females have only a set number of eggs at birth not to produce more throughout life while males can produce billions of sperm in a lifetime, thus a more liberal sexual function. Human sexual qi/ energy or hormones, depending which angle you want to view, are a product of our life qi/energy, that is cultivated among our vital organs---predominately the stomach, heart, and brain.

Tao argues by exhausting your sexual qi too quickly/liberaly, you leave your life qi weak and vulnerable, which will affect your vital organs ability later in life. The point is to cultivate the qi, not exhaust it. Tao sexual alchemy believes sex is potentially one of the most effective ways to cultivate yin yang energies, but like anything powerful, if misused wil be to a disadvantage.

2.The accumulating of life energy from food is a secondary method that we have evolved/grown dependent on. Think of the food chain. What you eat for energy? Where did that energy come from? Ultimately it comes from the sun and atmosphere (i.e. photosynthesis) The way a tree aquires life energy is the primary method. While humans can't necesarrily survive off of primary methods, it is still possible to cultivate the energy to an extent via meditation and a natural conection with the earth and cosmos. I'm not suggesting this is likely/feasible for 99.9 percent of humans today as we are a cancer feeding off of our host. Eventually, our host will colapse (Tsunamis/natural disasters are only symptoms) and only the truly enlghtened immortals will prosper...not necessarily claiming I have achieved or am even close to achieving such a state.

I'm sorry, but i would be utterly amazed if you can produce any credible scientific studies that back up the points you are making. If you cannot, why do you believe this to be true? Maybe spending some time studying biochemistry would be beneficial along with your Taoist interests.

I was always taught that Abstaining from:

SEX, ALCOHOL, DRUGS, SMOKING etc

Would help me live longer, :o

Now in my mid fifty’s I realise that

The days just seem longer :D

Conclusion

Abstinence makes the dick grow softer :D

Moderation in all things seems to be the key :D

Regards

Ivan

:D

2. No one, especially coming from the standpoint/perspecitive of Tao is arguing more sex is bad for you. In fact, if you researched/knew anything about Taoist sexual alchemy, you would find that the beileif is the more sexual intercourse one pursues (with multiple partners even) the more opportunity there is for the exchange of Yin Yang energies (Yin of the female, Yang of the male), thus more chance of life energy to be cultivated for the goal of prolonging one's life. What the Tao argues is common sense. Sex is/can be an unfair exchange between males/females. Males have the disadvangtage as far as the transfer of our yang energies (semen) in one shot, while females are more reserved with their yin (fluids). If you look at it from scientific logic, the females have only a set number of eggs at birth not to produce more throughout life while males can produce billions of sperm in a lifetime, thus a more liberal sexual function. Human sexual qi/ energy or hormones, depending which angle you want to view, are a product of our life qi/energy, that is cultivated among our vital organs---predominately the stomach, heart, and brain.

Tao argues by exhausting your sexual qi too quickly/liberaly, you leave your life qi weak and vulnerable, which will affect your vital organs ability later in life. The point is to cultivate the qi, not exhaust it. Tao sexual alchemy believes sex is potentially one of the most effective ways to cultivate yin yang energies, but like anything powerful, if misused wil be to a disadvantage.

2.The accumulating of life energy from food is a secondary method that we have evolved/grown dependent on. Think of the food chain. What you eat for energy? Where did that energy come from? Ultimately it comes from the sun and atmosphere (i.e. photosynthesis) The way a tree aquires life energy is the primary method. While humans can't necesarrily survive off of primary methods, it is still possible to cultivate the energy to an extent via meditation and a natural conection with the earth and cosmos. I'm not suggesting this is likely/feasible for 99.9 percent of humans today as we are a cancer feeding off of our host. Eventually, our host will colapse (Tsunamis/natural disasters are only symptoms) and only the truly enlghtened immortals will prosper...not necessarily claiming I have achieved or am even close to achieving such a state.

I'm sorry, but i would be utterly amazed if you can produce any credible scientific studies that back up the points you are making. If you cannot, why do you believe this to be true? Maybe spending some time studying biochemistry would be beneficial along with your Taoist interests.

I'm not sure what scientific studies are neaded for the points I made qouted???

If you are referring to the sexual function points of male/female, what is it that you disagree? The fact that females have a set amount of eggs in their ovaries from birth and males can produce billions of sperm throughout a life span? Is this not true?

Or was it the point of primary/secondary ways to acquire life energy? Do you not agree that eating a hamburger or salad is a secondary way to acquire nutrients and energy to live life? If it were primary, why don't trees and flowers need to dine at Macdonalds to see another day? :o

Science is not a matter of textbooks and extensive studies from a linguistic bias perspective alone. If you remember, one of the fundamental steps we are trained to remember in a Science classroom is Observation. Why do I believe certain points in Taoism. The first of observations that comes to mind is the cosmo "primary" energies.

I have observed that the Universe is full of energies and elements that ''life'' feeds from. The way we as humans acquire them are various---eating, drinking, sex, tai chi, aerobics, religion, war, sports, artifical stimulants, tai bo, praying, Thai visa forum, Nes cafe, etc. etc. etc. The list of kicks, motivation, inspiration, and drive to continue this life cycle is endless.

Which of these are primary or direct, and which of these are secondary or indirect?

Like plants and the process of photosynthesis, I believe that humans too can/do acquire certain energies from the sun, atmosphere, and universe.

Why need we sun bathe in the open sun? Is this merely a sociolgical issue of wanting a darker complexion to fit in or stick out, or is there something else?

What draws humans to water, even when the purpose is not drinking? Have you ever craved to be gulped in salty sea water or endulge in a flowing river current?

Has anything conspicious, ironic, extrordinary, or cooincidental ever occured on a full moon? Why must wolves and coyotes howl at that full moon. Do they have such 'folk lore' capabilities as us humans?

The reason why I respect/believe the Tao เต๋า is based on my own logic reasoning. Surely, I won't die in converting you to the Tao because the Tao simply comes down to an English หรือไทย language translatieration for another Chinese word on a perspective of a certain concept.

Whether you want to call it God, Jesus, Buddha, Sidartha, Mohamad, Biochemistry, etc., I would rather view it as the Universal Force. And Taoist logic, wisdom, and philosphy is thus far the best general representation for me.

I don't claim to be a Taoist or any kind of religious hermit, as I'm just another LOS expat with my fair share of addictions in artificial life energy stimulants.

Secondary Green Curry energy is calling, excited to see the response.

greenwanderer,

I've had to restrain myself from asking, but I can no longer withhold myself (no matter what channels I block using my karate chop)>

Are you sexually frustrated?

Kayo.

greenwanderer,

I've had to restrain myself from asking, but I can no longer withhold myself (no matter what channels I block using my karate chop)>

Kayo.

my sexual frustrations only come from the fact that I'm sentanced to a monogamous relationship. It's not that my girl friend isn't sexy, hot, or satisfactory in bed, it's just that sex with only one girl for more than a year now has been hard to accept---adapt from a previous butterfly life style.

Yes, it is frustrating to cross the path of so many beautiful sexy females in this country without the amoral conscience / ability to pursue. Despite my fantasies and desires for so many various girls, I'm not yet able to cheat on my mia--- my karma has a tendency to follow me for payment collection when I consciously make decisions against my consciences' will.

This is my flaw, so many guys tell me. I'm cursed with thinking too much about such matters.

:o

greenwanderer,

Kayo.

my sexual frustrations only come from the fact that I'm sentanced to a monogamous relationship. It's not that my girl friend isn't sexy, hot, or satisfactory in bed, it's just that sex with only one girl for more than a year now has been hard to accept---adapt from a previous butterfly life style.

Yes, it is frustrating to cross the path of so many beautiful sexy females in this country without the amoral conscience / ability to pursue. Despite my fantasies and desires for so many various girls, I'm not yet able to cheat on my mia--- my karma has a tendency to follow me for payment collection when I consciously make decisions against my consciences' will.

This is my flaw, so many guys tell me. I'm cursed with thinking too much about such matters.

:o

No, I think it is admirable.

I respect your last comments, and just because there are a billion beautiful women in the world, - well, bugger it (ptp) but that doesn´t mean I need to do ém all.

Many of us seek a committed monogamous relationship at some point or another. I´ve been through a phase like that one or twice, and I hope to again in the future...Equally there are phases when I just want to do every (cute) chick I can...

Life is but a series of moments no?

I enjoy using each stepping stone wisely to cross my rivers of existence.

OTOH, I try not to think too much... Just be good to a commited relationship, and have honest fun, when playing the field.

:o It all sounds a bit dodgy about these Thai guys having lockdowns.

I guess they don`t know how to treat their bird.

All the farang guys I know who have thai wives don`t have this problem.

My wife is 43. I`m 68. On the odd moments I happen to be flatlining, some extra loving attention is all thats needed.

A good thai woman really can raise the dead.

There`s life in the old dog yet. :D

• 1 month later...
As the physical structure degenerates, people begin to experience more difficulties in their sex lives and that usually leads to the end of sex and finally sexual dysfunction, Pansak said. It’s usually the husband who starts having problems, he said.

Either George is getting prudish or he missed the following article in today's Nation, otherwise he surely would have posted it:

Thai Rak Thai MP to ask party ministers over report of enlarged penis

Published on Aug 22 , 2005

A Thai Rak Thai Party MP plans to ask ministers of the party whether any of them have received a silicone injection to enlarge his penis.

Surachart Chamnarnsilp from Udon Thani said the issue had tarnished the party's reputation so he would ask Thai Rak Thai ministers during a party meeting today whether any of them had used such surgery service.

Surachart was commenting on a claim by a woman, Raweewan Satakrak, that a member of the current Cabinet had received a silicone injection on his penis from the same cosmetic clinic which treated her.

Raweewan last week called on the minister to come forward and testify in a defamation case in which the woman was named a defendant.

"If a Thai Rak Thai minister used such service, the party's image would be badly damaged. The one who did it should take responsibility and resign now," Surachart said.

"I will raise the issue during a party meeting tomorrow [Tuesday]. Although it's personal affair, a minister is a public a figure and should be a role model instead of behaving like this."

Thaksin's Cabinet members are mostly Thai Rak Thai members, except a few outsiders who are technocrats and businessmen.

UNQUOTE

I simply love Thailand, a country whose leading political party has no bigger problem than this :o

At any rate, what is the Honourable Surachart Chamnarnsilp so worried about, when a fellow party member and cabinet minister only did what was apparently necessary to to enable him to follow the advice of an eminent medical expert at Siriraj Hospital?

When I read stuff like this, my kneejerk response is to ask how they expect anyone to take them seriously ever again when they bring irrelevant private muck like this into the national forum... and then I suddenly remember Bill Clinton and the Republican party, and feel more humble.

"Steven"

Save at least one big dump for this post.....what utter rubbish. :D

It's absolutely hillarious that they want to make an issue out of something like this.

My guess is that Mr. Surachart knows d@mn well who it is, but want to humiliate him in public. Probably a way to settle old scores, or to make himself look good to the chairman/the voters/whoever......

Thai politics and Thai politicians may be a joke, but it never gets boring..... :o:D

Is there some injection that can enlarge and enhance the brain?  Could be helpful to the cabinet!

the cabinet cannot be contacted at the momment as toxin has called for closed doors in leading all his members in a w+nk+ng workout to find the best w+nk+r thus far they are all proving to be good w+nk+rs