The 2010-2011 Season Thread

Jockstar

Post your thoughts , views or just rants in here for the new season. Good luck guys. New sheets will be up in the next few days. Below is the final 25. No more will be added.

1) Jockstar

2) ThaiPauly

3) LeungKen

4) cardholder

5) smokie36

6) Binnsy

7) Tigerfish

8) Macclad

9) Miiyai46

10)JacknDanny

11) oldgit

12) MrBoJangles

13) bkkjames

14) zaphodbeeblebrox

15)Nadtatida1

16) LuckyLew

17) BigToe3

18) Toasted

19) Britmaveric

20) Lite Beer

21) JustinCredible

22) Mouserless

23) Fletchsmile

24) Spit The Dog

25] Macanello

So the question is. Who's up for the dosh league this year? Please add your name.

Dosh league below

1) Mouserless

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

3 Scotsmen already. No English? :whistling:

Any truth to the rumour that the Scots are always the first to sign up but last to settle? :whistling:

Ah Jamesy. Weren't you the man who talked a big game last year but failed to put your money where your mouth was? :whistling:

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

Any truth to the rumour that the Scots are always the first to sign up but last to settle?  :whistling:

Ah Jamesy. Weren't you the man who talked a big game last year but failed to put your money where your mouth was? :whistling:

it was 100 big ones jock, sorry I had a newborne on the way. PM with the details of this little venture and let me consider it. 

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

Any truth to the rumour that the Scots are always the first to sign up but last to settle? :whistling:

Well I can understand you asking such a silly question .... as you have Never won it :blink::D

BT

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

Any truth to the rumour that the Scots are always the first to sign up but last to settle?  :whistling:

Well I can understand you asking such a silly question ....  as you have Never won it  :blink:  :D

BT

BT, next time take a bit more time between comebacks. It will save you from having to reply to the same post twice mate. 

[

Well I can understand you asking such a silly question ....  as you have Never won it  :blink:  :D

BT

BT, next time take a bit more time between comebacks. It will save you from having to reply to the same post twice mate. 

BKK Just trying to get my post count UP but it will never be as high as yours at over 6 posts per day over the last 5 years.

To be fair though you do say that ( 95% of what you say is BS and 5% is made up !) and that is true

( MATE) :whistling:

BT

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

4) JustinCredible (Bank details to follow)

5) JacknDanny

6) NADTATIDA1

7) Britmaveric ?

Where is last years winner Mr BO and Jockstar ? that would be 9 !!!! Redrus is also a possibility ??

BT

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

5) JacknDanny

6) NADTATIDA1

7) Britmaveric ?

Where is last years winner Mr BO and Jockstar ? that would be 9 !!!! Redrus is also a possibility ??

BT

Redrus is not in the comp this year. I am thinking about the dosh league. But 20 quid is more like 40 bucks to me. :whistling: Also the winner MUST accept Paypal as i got stung for $17 overseas payment 2 years ago.

20 quid

That's $32.75 CAD in case anyone was wondering.......:whistling:

what's that in Baht mate?

1,000 Baht

like Jock mentioned, the fees seem to be more than the dosh itself?  Beating Jack&Jill again is enough compensation for me  :whistling:  :lol:

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

5) JacknDanny

6) NADTATIDA1

7) Britmaveric ?

BT

Redrus is not in the comp this year. I am thinking about the dosh league. But 20 quid is more like 40 bucks to me. :whistling: Also the winner MUST accept Paypal as i got stung for $17 overseas payment 2 years ago.

If I had known you had to pay an extra 17 Dollars I would have given you credit until your next visit to BKK :D

As most people have a UK and or a Thai Bank account there should be no charges at all.

I for one Don't have a Paypal account.

BT