• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry chaps, didn't see the thread at the top of the page

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

4) JustinCredible (Bank details to follow)

5) JacknDanny

6) NADTATIDA1

7) Britmaveric ?

8) MrBoJangles (current champ-ee-o-neee) :D

P.S. You all might like to know what I did with the funds you so kindly donated. I got myself a top of the range GPS system, fully loaded with all the world maps. :jap:

Sorry chaps, didn't see the thread at the top of the page

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

4) JustinCredible (Bank details to follow)

5) JacknDanny

6) NADTATIDA1

7) Britmaveric ?

8) MrBoJangles (current champ-ee-o-neee) :D

P.S. You all might like to know what I did with the funds you so kindly donated. I got myself a top of the range GPS system, fully loaded with all the world maps. :jap:

Pms sent to some about the dosh league. Looks like i included some who have already said yes. Nevermind. Just a reminder. ;)

DOSH League 2010-2011

1) Mouserless

2) smokie36

3) BigToe3

4) JustinCredible

5) JacknDanny

6) NADTATIDA1

7) Britmaveric?

8) MrBoJangles

9) zaphodbeeblebrox

I'm in, I think. :blink:

Beat me to it as i was going to add you. :D

The final 24. Bring it on. Good luck to everyone.

1) Jockstar

2) ThaiPauly

3) LeungKen

4) cardholder

5) smokie36

6) Binnsy

7) Tigerfish

8) Macclad

9) Miiyai46

10)JacknDanny

11) oldgit

12) MrBoJangles

13) bkkjames

14) zaphodbeeblebrox

15)Nadtatida1

16) LuckyLew

17) BigToe3

18) Toasted

19) Britmaveric

20) Lite Beer

21) JustinCredible

22) Mouserless

23) Spit The Dog

24] Macanello

Bloody heck, how have I missed this....?

If no one minds, could I join in both please, I don't mind missing this week as a sort of penalty.....?

Cheers all

redrus

Only since you have been around a while :lol: and another player pulled out. :o BTW you do know you are supposed to predict every week and not only 10 weeks of the season? Mate submit your sheets in bulk and that way you wont forget. So i'll add your name. No more will be accepted.

The final 25. :rolleyes: Bring it on. Good luck to everyone.

1) Jockstar

2) ThaiPauly

3) LeungKen

4) cardholder

5) smokie36

6) Binnsy

7) Tigerfish

8) Macclad

9) Miiyai46

10)JacknDanny

11) oldgit

12) MrBoJangles

13) bkkjames

14) zaphodbeeblebrox

15)Nadtatida1

16) LuckyLew

17) BigToe3

18) Toasted

19) Britmaveric

20) Lite Beer

21) JustinCredible

22) Mouserless

23) Spit The Dog

24] Macanello

25) redrus

Bloody heck, how have I missed this....?

If no one minds, could I join in both please, I don't mind missing this week as a sort of penalty.....?

Cheers all

redrus

Only since you have been around a while :lol: and another player pulled out. :o BTW you do know you are supposed to predict every week and not only 10 weeks of the season? Mate submit your sheets in bulk and that way you wont forget. So i'll add your name. No more will be accepted.

You're a good un, cheers pal.

I will get them in all at once from next week.

redrus

Lads i will put up the new sheets in the next few days. I am off overseas on Tuesday 31st and wont be back until about the 16th. So games in that time still need to be in as per usual. But i wont be able to update scores until I'm back. Next games after this weekend are from 11th to 13th. So you wont need to wait too long. But i will still be checking dates and times of when you submit them. :lol: For those who are interested. I am off to LA for 2 nights then Cancun Mexico for my brothers wedding. My brothers, mum , dad , friends from Canada, Uk and my best mate are all flying in. Haven't seen some of them for 3-5 years. So as you can imagine its gonna get messy!!! Got another couple of days in LA on the way back. Got a little Thai friend of mine who married an American living just outside LA. So don't expect to see me much online in this time. However other mods will probably be popping in more. Cheers. JS

Thanks lads. I will. I reallly cant wait. Not had a decent holiday for nearly 2 years. alot has happened in the last year. So both the wife and I need this break. Never been to LA or Mexico. So its all new. Staying a fulling inclusive hotel. $1200 Us for 10 days. Booze and food all included. My brother is marrying an Irish lass. Her family at staying at the same hotel. Can you imagine giving the Scots and Irish fully inclusive booze? Jeez! Are they mad!!! :lol:

After you lot leave I imagine they will be putting in a surcharge for passport holders of certain countries.

Remember, the soap is free so use as much as you can ;)

Have fun and don't worry about the footy forum, assuming arsenal live up to their unfulfilled potential, I woudn't expect to see too much of Dutch Chocolate in these parts.

I didnt realise the part about 'all inclusive booze' or I might have come along :lol:

especially now knowing how much they cost where I am!!

have fun.....but dont bankrupt the hotel :P talk to you when you get back!

• 2 weeks later...