Jockstar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Right pal, I've just purchased a Mac Book Pro and, the sheets won't download properly, Windows confliction I have no doubt. I can search for an answer but, has anyone here had the same problem and, can you tell me how to sort it without using Windows on my Mac as, well, I don't want to start having to use Virus <deleted>.

Help appreciated people.

redrus

Hi Red,

Sorry I missed you last night but goIng out to Crossbar now. Hope you get the problem fixed.

BT

It'll take me about 2 hours to get sorted and get over there, you still be around at half 7 to 8 ish...?

redrus

Hi Red,

Sorry I missed you last night but goIng out to Crossbar now. Hope you get the problem fixed.

BT

It'll take me about 2 hours to get sorted and get over there, you still be around at half 7 to 8 ish...?

redrus

Will be Mate, see you there.

BT :D

Right pal, I've just purchased a Mac Book Pro and, the sheets won't download properly, Windows confliction I have no doubt. I can search for an answer but, has anyone here had the same problem and, can you tell me how to sort it without using Windows on my Mac as, well, I don't want to start having to use Virus <deleted>.

Help appreciated people.

redrus

Try downloading Open office. I'm sure that works on Mac and is free.

JS, I'm off to Thailand next weekend and the sheets only go up until the 1st Nov. I need to send up until the weekend of the 13th / 14th Nov. Do you know when they'll be up?

I posted my last set from an internet shop in Bangkok while three sheets to the wind Mr BJ.......best scores so far as well.........easy......Man City 10 Arsenal 0.......easy! B)

JS, I'm off to Thailand next weekend and the sheets only go up until the 1st Nov. I need to send up until the weekend of the 13th / 14th Nov. Do you know when they'll be up?

I posted my last set from an internet shop in Bangkok while three sheets to the wind Mr BJ.......best scores so far as well.........easy......Man City 10 Arsenal 0.......easy! B)

Your optimism out does mine smokie, even through my Blue blinkered eyes :D

Will try to do early next week. Please remind me nearer the time. Been flat out here with work.

Will try to do early next week. Please remind me nearer the time. Been flat out here with work.

:jap:

Sheets are up.

Sheets are up.

Can I send you mine now JS? You put not to but I'm flying tonight and don't trust myself to remember when on me hols :D

Can I send you mine now JS? You put not to but I'm flying tonight and don't trust myself to remember when on me hols :D

Yes mate. That was for everyone else. As i don't want all new predictions in my inbox untill after this weekends games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not had time to update scores yet as got back late last night and been working all day. Gotta go out for a few hours again soon. Will try and get it done tonight when i come home. If not. It will definately be tomorrow. :D Sorry for the wait lads. BTW for those who haven't sent in preds for this weekend. Can you please do so asap? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...