Thaivisa Member History

After having been a quite prolific poster on ThaiVisa and then having posted only sporadically the past few years I'm very pleased with some of the new sub forums. After stumbling into this photo history forum I immediately thought back to a thread I had started back in early 2006 titled, "What Was Thailand Like Years Ago." I went back to revisit it and was more than a bit surprised to see that it had 25,000+ views. As this thread dealt with the personal stories of ThaiVisa members living in Thailand stretching back to the '60s I thought it would be a nice fit here. Members did post photos throughout the thread, which ended with about 310 posts.

Mods, if you deem it would be an appropriate fit to include here I would be pleased. I think it has great value in that it provides many, many fond and dear memories amongst our members which can be tremendously enjoyed by all of us who have Thailand deeply embedded into our hearts.

In any case, I'd like to take this opportunity to once again thank all of the posters who contributed to that thread, in case they may be reading this one, for recounting all of their endearing and timeless personal accounts.

Cheers,

Tip