Yipeeeeeeee

tayto

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm back.I'm so happy to be back after being barred for ages.

I have really missed Thaivisa.

I am also happy because my good friend Limbo has been made a moderator of the Chiang Rai forum.

Now I have friends in high places.

I hope lots of people will join us,even just to say hello.We really are such nice people here in Chiang rai.

• 2 weeks later...
I fully agree with u tayto , hope we will find some new frinds and share some ideas no matter what. unfortunately im new to this forum but im not new to the area , so its feel nice that i just find it now for future shares of ideas .

Peter

Can I take that from your nick, u are in Phayao or at least somewhat related to it?

I hope to be there as soon as possible, by this year, heavens willing. Thinking of going into farming too, with my wife-to-be. Any advice?

Edited by thanchart

• 1 month later...
I hope to be there as soon as possible, by this year, heavens willing. Thinking of going into farming too, with my wife-to-be. Any advice?

Yeah Don't!!!

Farm that is.

If you want to try farming and your wifeto be is Thai my advice is do NOT suggest to her that she could pull the plow....she will be very offended and might even decide its time to feed the ducks.

I fully agree with u tayto , hope we will find some new frinds and share some ideas no matter what. unfortunately im new to this forum but im not new to the area , so its feel nice that i just find it now for future shares of ideas .

Peter

Can I take that from your nick, u are in Phayao or at least somewhat related to it?

Lived in Phayao for 5 years. Great place to live. Best restruants in the North - more than Chiangrai. There is good supermarket in Phayao. Shopping is like anywhere else in Thailand - good variety. DO NOT buy anything MADE in Thailand, however. Pay a little more to purchase products made elsewhere - Japan, US, Germany, etc. If you have ever done farming before, have at it. If not, do not get involved - you will loose your life savings!