Psychotheraphy In Chiang Rai ?

jubby

Tinnitus.

The common type is ringing in the ears but an elderly ex neighbour of mine used to hear classical dance music.

He refused to believe he had a problem and regularly called the police because I "wouldn't turn the music down".

There's medication but I believe it's not nice.

Tinnitus.

The common type is ringing in the ears but an elderly ex neighbour of mine used to hear classical dance music.

He refused to believe he had a problem and regularly called the police because I "wouldn't turn the music down".

I have tinnitus bad. But I never hear music. I actually have to turn up the radio in the car sometimes to drown out the ringing from the tinnitus. VERY distracting stuff. But If I ever start hearing music, I'll be sure to call the cops on you. I would much rather blame you than to start taking more meds.

Tinnitus.

Well thats a relief, I'd better google it and make sure.

jubby is quoted as saying: "Just wondering wether anyone knows someone who can give me an evaluation. Whats wrong with me?" End quote

Hey. I am so happy to help. I have scheduled an appointment for you. See VF in his home office at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Be sure to bring a list of any meds you are on. Be sure to be VERY honest in your answers. Bring witnesses. Bring character witnesses. The number of witnesses you are allowed to bring is limited to the number of people you can fit on a Phantom. In Thailand, that is about 8 people and three dogs unless you have saddlebags. If you have saddle bags, you can bring more dogs.

Don't smoke in his office. Don't drink before or during the appointment. Don't fart during the appointment. Don't grope anyone that you didn't bring to the appointment. Don't pee in the corner. And take a bath before you go. Study your thesaurus before you go and bone up on any big words you can use to describe your plight. Make sure any Thai witnesses use Bangkok Thai during conversations with him. Northern Thai will be met with a blank stare and no reply. Don't let the BIL's mess with his stuff. Don't bring any children. Don't be late. Don't be early. And just accept the diagnosis he gives; don't argue about it or try to defend yourself. The truth hurts; live with it. He will NOT accept a fee for his services. He is just happy to help you get sorted out.

Your appointment will last exactly one hour so don't be long-winded in your answers. He has another appointment with another client at 11:00.

Now, where is woralak? I need to talk to him about an appointment he has tomorrow.

Edited by kandahar

jubby is quoted as saying: "Just wondering wether anyone knows someone who can give me an evaluation. Whats wrong with me?" End quote

Hey. I am so happy to help. I have scheduled an appointment for you. See VF in his home office at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Be sure to bring a list of any meds you are on. Be sure to be VERY honest in your answers. Bring witnesses. Bring character witnesses. The number of witnesses you are allowed to bring is limited to the number of people you can fit on a Phantom. In Thailand, that is about 8 people and three dogs unless you have saddlebags. If you have saddle bags, you can bring more dogs.

Don't smoke in his office. Don't drink before or during the appointment. Don't fart during the appointment. Don't grope anyone that you didn't bring to the appointment. Don't pee in the corner. And take a bath before you go. Study your thesaurus before you go and bone up on any big words you can use to describe your plight. Make sure any Thai witnesses use Bangkok Thai during conversations with him. Northern Thai will be met with a blank stare and no reply. Don't let the BIL's mess with his stuff. Don't bring any children. Don't be late. Don't be early. And just accept the diagnosis he gives; don't argue about it or try to defend yourself. The truth hurts; live with it. He will NOT accept a fee for his services. He is just happy to help you get sorted out.

Your appointment will last exactly one hour so don't be long-winded in your answers. He has another appointment with another client at 11:00.

Now, where is woralak? I need to talk to him about an appointment he has tomorrow.

Kd that was fookin great,am still laughing as i type,great to see your back on form,but im intrigued about the appointment :annoyed: .

VF probably doesn't need time to give me the evaluation. he could probably send it by post.

Whats this 'Bone Up' thing. Kd. Is it an Americanism or some sort of Freudian Slip ?

I never wear a slip. I don't think ANYONE wears a slip these days, do they?

Free word or phrase in the correct use of English for you today:

1. To bone up on a subject,' to study it hard and thoroughly, especially for an exam. One would then 'polish up' his knowledge, presumably.

2. Slang term for getting stoned and masturbating at the same time.

In this case, PLEASE use the first definition with VF. The second will cause problems.

VF probably doesn't need time to give me the evaluation. he could probably send it by post.

Whats this 'Bone Up' thing. Kd. Is it an Americanism or some sort of Freudian Slip ?

I never wear a slip. I don't think ANYONE wears a slip these days, do they?

Free word or phrase in the correct use of English for you today:

1. To bone up on a subject,' to study it hard and thoroughly, especially for an exam. One would then 'polish up' his knowledge, presumably.

2. Slang term for getting stoned and masturbating at the same time.

In this case, PLEASE use the first definition with VF. The second will cause problems.

Hence ave a rite bonner on ?.This is getting very naughty.

Edited by woralak

Kd that was fookin great,am still laughing as i type,great to see your back on form,but im intrigued about the appointment :annoyed: .

Hello good man. Good to see you on here today. Please come see us after your appointment tomorrow. You know that you and the misses are always welcome here. Here are the details concerning your appointment:

I just received a scheduling notice sent to me and have been asked to hunt you down and make sure you get "served" with it. I am so happy to help. The schedule is for tomorrow and was requested by jubby, your caring friend.

Please see VF in his home office at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Be sure to bring a list of any meds you are on. Be sure to be VERY honest in your answers. Bring witnesses. Bring character witnesses. The number of witnesses you are allowed to bring is limited to the number of people you can fit on a Phantom. In Thailand, that is about 8 people and three dogs, two cats and a parakeet. unless you have saddlebags. If you have saddle bags, you can bring more dogs and/or cats. If you wire some bamboo rises to the bike, you can bring as many parakeets as you are comfortable with.

Don't smoke in his office. During the session, don't crack open a beer. During the session, don't crack open anyone that you didn't bring with you. Don't "bone up" (2nd definition) during the session. Don't fart during the session. Don't grope anyone that you didn't bring to the appointment. Don't pee on the furniture. Don't put your feet on the furniture. Don't look or feel "comfortable". Don't talk the same way that you write. And take a bath before you go. Study your thesaurus before you go and bone up (1st definition) on any big words you can use to describe your plight. Make sure any Thai witnesses use Bangkok Thai during conversations with him. Northern Thai will be met with a blank stare and no reply. Don't let your dog near his dog. If anything goes wrong in this one, you WILL receive the bill for any cost of delivery, care, shots, maintenance and feeding of the resulting litter and for the cost of any neighbor's chickens that the resulting litter kills. This could cost you big for many years.) DO NOT BRING CHICKENS!! Do not bore him with pics of your grandkids. Don't show him pics of your children and say "Looks like me, huh?" He won't be impressed if they do. Don't be late. Don't be early. Don't acknowledge jubby as he leaves the office and you enter it. Be a good listener. And, as always with this good doc, just accept the diagnosis he gives; don't argue about it or try to defend yourself. The truth hurts; live with it. He will NOT accept a fee for his services. He is just happy to help you get sorted out. Look gratefull as the session ends. At the same time, appear humble.

Your appointment will last exactly one hour so don't be long-winded in your answers. He has another appointment with another client at 12:00.

Now, where is Limbo? I need to pass on some info about an appointment he has tomorrow.

Edited by kandahar

Hello good man. Good to see you on here today. Please come see us after your appointment tomorrow. You know that you and the misses are always welcome here. Here are the details concerning your appointment:

I just received a scheduling notice sent to me and have been asked to hunt you down and make sure you get "served" with it. I am so happy to help. The schedule is for tomorrow and was requested by jubby, your caring friend.

Please see VF in his home office at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Be sure to bring a list of any meds you are on. Be sure to be VERY honest in your answers. Bring witnesses. Bring character witnesses. The number of witnesses you are allowed to bring is limited to the number of people you can fit on a Phantom. In Thailand, that is about 8 people and three dogs, two cats and a parakeet. unless you have saddlebags. If you have saddle bags, you can bring more dogs and/or cats. If you wire some bamboo rises to the bike, you can bring as many parakeets as you are comfortable with.

Don't smoke in his office. During the session, don't crack open a beer. During the session, don't crack open anyone that you didn't bring with you. Don't "bone up" (2nd definition) during the session. Don't fart during the session. Don't grope anyone that you didn't bring to the appointment. Don't pee on the furniture. Don't put your feet on the furniture. Don't look or feel "comfortable". Don't talk the same way that you write. And take a bath before you go. Study your thesaurus before you go and bone up (1st definition) on any big words you can use to describe your plight. Make sure any Thai witnesses use Bangkok Thai during conversations with him. Northern Thai will be met with a blank stare and no reply. Don't let your dog near his dog. If anything goes wrong in this one, you WILL receive the bill for any cost of delivery, care, shots, maintenance and feeding of the resulting litter and for the cost of any neighbor's chickens that the resulting litter kills. This could cost you big for many years.) DO NOT BRING CHICKENS!! Do not bore him with pics of your grandkids. Don't show him pics of your children and say "Looks like me, huh?" He won't be impressed if they do. Don't be late. Don't be early. Don't acknowledge jubby as he leaves the office and you enter it. Be a good listener. And, as always with this good doc, just accept the diagnosis he gives; don't argue about it or try to defend yourself. The truth hurts; live with it. He will NOT accept a fee for his services. He is just happy to help you get sorted out. Look gratefull as the session ends. At the same time, appear humble.

Your appointment will last exactly one hour so don't be long-winded in your answers. He has another appointment with another client at 12:00.

Now, where is Limbo? I need to pass on some info about an appointment he has tomorrow.

Ok got the drift but i am 150Km from (the Rai) so please excuse my absence,i will however try and fit VF in with my busy schedule in the near future (IF) i wil be made as welcome as you are here,sorry i must default.

Ok got the drift but i am 150Km from (the Rai) so please excuse my absence,i will however try and fit VF in with my busy schedule in the near future (IF) i wil be made as welcome as you are here,sorry i must default.

Okay. I'll go as your stand-in and try to answer the questions as I think you would. But you're going to have to accept the results. And, I'm bringing jubby's in-laws as your witnesses/character witnesses. He needs a break from them anyway.

I'll let you know the results of the session. However, if it turns out that you need to be committed, then I no longer pose as the stand-in. However, I think he has never seen Biff, so we maybe be able to supplement Biff for that task if it comes to pass. Biff's protests will only serve to verify his identity as a crazed dude that needs to spend a little time in a rubber room.

Wow! This is going to be fun.

I visited an asylum a few years ago. They were working on a program to provide a therapy that would keep the patients calm when they were re-integrated into society.

The director was more than happy to show me around. We went to the first room and there was a lady in there painting landscapes. I asked how she was doing. She said she was doing great and was going to stay busy painting when she got out.

The next room had a guy who was doing pottery, making vases and such. I asked him how he was doing. He said everything was great and that he was going to stay occupied with pottery when he got out.

The next room was a bit disturbing. One guy inside, coconuts everywhere and each coconut had a penis sized hole in it. The guy in there would pick one up, have intercourse with it for a few seconds, throw it down and pick up another and repeat the performance. I asked him how it was going. He said "I'm fuc_king nuts. I'll never get out of here".

Edited by kandahar

Kd You made my day. When my lady gets home I will have a hard time making her believe I was not up to no good with this smile on my face. I owe you one.

You're very welcome. Myself and VF are always happy to help you folks/citizens.

Kd You made my day. When my lady gets home I will have a hard time making her believe I was not up to no good with this smile on my face. I owe you one.

Its OK you guys congratulating each other but what about my Psychosis :angry: ......... :)

Its OK you guys congratulating each other but what about my Psychosis :angry: ......... :)

Tomorrow.

Appointment.

Cure.

Patience.

The thing that has me a bit distraught after reading all this, is trying to determine how Kd got hold of a copy of my confidential client brochure. These guidelines are normally posted in Thai on the front gate, so that begs the question of who did the translation for you, as well.

The internet is a sieve these days with leaks everywhere. I am absolutely appalled at the leaking of these otherwise private official documents. No one is showing we the proper level of respect here. :shock1: