Psychotheraphy In Chiang Rai ?

jubby

The thing that has me a bit distraught after reading all this, is trying to determine how Kd got hold of a copy of my confidential client brochure. These guidelines are normally posted in Thai on the front gate, so that begs the question of who did the translation for you, as well.

The internet is a sieve these days with leaks everywhere. I am absolutely appalled at the leaking of these otherwise private official documents. No one is showing we the proper level of respect here. :shock1:

I'm a little confused here Kd. Are you showing up at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., noon or all of the above? Also is it safe to carry that many psychosis on one Phantom with the possibility of rain?

The thing that has me a bit distraught after reading all this, is trying to determine how Kd got hold of a copy of my confidential client brochure. These guidelines are normally posted in Thai on the front gate, so that begs the question of who did the translation for you, as well.

The internet is a sieve these days with leaks everywhere. I am absolutely appalled at the leaking of these otherwise private official documents. No one is showing we the proper level of respect here. :shock1:

I'm a little confused here Kd. Are you showing up at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., noon or all of the above? Also is it safe to carry that many psychosis on one Phantom with the possibility of rain?

I'll be the 11:00 o'clock guy. Act like you don't know me. We'll have fun with the questions and answers. The rest of them should meet the scheduled times without any trouble.

And, you're a good sport. Thanks for that.

I'll be the 11:00 o'clock guy. Act like you don't know me. We'll have fun with the questions and answers. The rest of them should meet the scheduled times without any trouble.

And, you're a good sport. Thanks for that.

One other thing. When you arrive, please ignore the sign that says trespassers will be shot on sight and/or eaten by ravenous wild dogs. That is a slight exaggeration. Our dogs seldom if ever swallow...unless unusually peckish.

No problem. I'll bring my Tibetan Mastiff. I'm hoping you have a rottie. She loves those for lunch.

Cant make that appointment VF. maybe next time, anyway, I'm still hearing things. sort of dribble .

I wont be around for a couple of days to defend myself.