Pissup in Chiangmai Again?

Jockstar

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jackr if you read my post I said I did not MEAN to sound like a school teacher, but I just like things organised properly if I have the responsibility. I would look a right idiot if only 7 turned up when I have reserved tables for 16 :D

SO LOOK SHARP LADDIE, or I will have to find an establishment that will administer the latecomers with some PAIN :o

Sure that will be enjoyed by many, so in other words if you are LATE you are into a bit of domination OK :D

See you soon

T (Teacher) Pauly

:D

I see where you're coming from ole mate but we don't want to scare people off - it's a piss-up not a roll call :D and I'm sure Ron won't mind a couple of stragglers mingling with the crowd or propping up the bar. If 16 say they're coming it'll be more like 10 or less going by the last meet. Couple of tables at the front again should do it :D

See you all Saturday at...erm...7 :D

Back from Esaan minus Mrs Dom, see you all at 7 for a lum & coke or 3

Wifey was looking forward to knees-up but death in family prevents her attending.

remember Ozzydom, All black v Wallaby starts at 5pm. If we lose i'm gonna sulk all night. :D

I told the wifey you were all lay preachers and wouldnt lead me astray. :o

Back from Esaan minus Mrs Dom, see you all at 7 for a lum & coke or 3

Wifey was looking forward to knees-up but death in family prevents her attending.

remember Ozzydom, All black v Wallaby starts at 5pm. If we lose i'm gonna sulk all night. :D

I told the wifey you were all lay preachers and wouldnt lead me astray. :o

Never a truer word said in jest... :D

I hope to be a straggler at the very least but apologies in advance if I don't make it - I have just found out that I have travel and funeral plans to make  :o

Next time . . .

JxP

Perfectly Understandable, sorry for your loss,

However if you CAN stick your head through the door even just for 10 minutes we would all Love to meet you I'm sure, but if you can't -hey no problem.

As you say Next Time, there WILL ALWAYS be a NEXT TIME

Cheers

TP

Sorry lads, can't get there. My car has decided to go on strike, if not die...

WE know where you are, a short walk with an Umbrella would do the trick P1P :o

Why does it always rain in your Soi whenever I go there?

Seriously I know you live out of town, its a shame I would have liked to have met you.

NEXT TIME

Cheers

TP

Wish I could have joined you too, but thousands of miles away ATM. :o

So how was it? How many turned up?

Yep , a good night Meady,I think 15-20 turned up, was good to put faces to nicks,

an odd Brit,Scotsman and a tired old Taswegian carried on into the wee hours, overall a great evening.

GREAT NIGHT OUT, was really good to put names to faces , and you were all really nice people, personally I think we should have these kinds of events more often.

Thanks for the lifts Jack, and I will look forward to seeing Jockstar again in October

PS Still got the Mead Doctor? Or have you spent the day flat out???

Once again GREAT to meet you all I have hopefully made a few new freinds.

Cheers

TP