Makro- Chiang Rai

CM Harry, if you stop by again, ask me about cheese cutters.

I like my cheese in slabs. :rolleyes:

Next time we are there we will have to round up the neighbourhood kids and go to eat the buffet. On mother's day went there with the mother in law and a couple of nieces. The little one (8 yrs) ate free......They may charge double after having seen what she can eat. Not bad...5 people for 560 baht and the mother in law got a pot plant too....no not that kind of pot plant.

Edited by harrry
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of pizza is making me dribble!

Stu do you have a doctor close by, get it fixed buddy...ASAP ..!!! :lol:

Welcome back Garry, must be nice to see the family again. I am a Dr, I self-diagnose and then self-medicate, all fixed now you'll be glad to hear. The dribble comment was actually just a little jest, if you keep reading the CR forum for a while you'll see why.

Kd, did you happen to notice the price of air con units in Makro? The reason I'm asking is that last time I was over we went and had a look because, in some thread somewhere on TV there was a post about how much cheaper they were there, but when I looked they were priced 'same same' as our local air con shop in Chiang Saen. Maybe they have special offers sometimes, not sure. If they do have specials from time to time, I might grab one when the price is low.

Cheers,

Biff

Welcome back Garry, must be nice to see the family again. I am a Dr, I self-diagnose and then self-medicate, all fixed now you'll be glad to hear. The dribble comment was actually just a little jest, if you keep reading the CR forum for a while you'll see why.

Hi Stu, knew you were talking about pizza...its like the Nation newspaper, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story :lol:

Kd, did you happen to notice the price of air con units in Makro? The reason I'm asking is that last time I was over we went and had a look because, in some thread somewhere on TV there was a post about how much cheaper they were there, but when I looked they were priced 'same same' as our local air con shop in Chiang Saen. Maybe they have special offers sometimes, not sure. If they do have specials from time to time, I might grab one when the price is low.

Cheers,

Biff

No, I didn't even see any. I wasn't looking but still didn't notice any.

Edited by kandahar

Hi Stu, knew you were talking about pizza...its like the Nation newspaper, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story :lol:

No honestly I wasn't, I hate pizza (and beer).

Edited by skybluestu

Cheers,

Biff

No, I didn't even see any. I wasn't looking but still didn't notice any.

Ah ok mate, have a look for me next time you're in there? :)

No honestly I wasn't, I hate pizza (and beer).

Uh, oh! If you do really hate pizza, then maybe we should get you on the road to a good doc. That isn't natural. The beer thing I can understand. But PIZZA?!?!?!

I like the bakery in Makro especially almond slices and danish pastry. I go for the 2 lit red wine at 4.35 - plonk really but drinkable. Just downed a couple of big glasses so have a bit of difficulty posting this.

Tried their so called Cumberland sausages - Yuk mai alloh!

Mrs Lman sells at the Thurs market at Bandu and I often pop into Makro for a few items. Check-outs 1 and 2 are for 10 items or less and even yesterday - mum's day holiday the place was seething with people but I got though the quick check-out very quickly.

I like the bakery in Makro especially almond slices and danish pastry. I go for the 2 lit red wine at 4.35 - plonk really but drinkable. Just downed a couple of big glasses so have a bit of difficulty posting this.

Mrs Lman sells at the Thurs market at Bandu and I often pop into Makro for a few items. Check-outs 1 and 2 are for 10 items or less and even yesterday - mum's day holiday the place was seething with people but I got though the quick check-out very quickly.

I don't speak Thai. What is Yuk mai alloh? I bought Cumberland thin today. Never had them before. Just wanted to try my luck.

I don't speak Thai. What is Yuk mai alloh? I bought Cumberland thin today. Never had them before. Just wanted to try my luck.

not delicious