Penang Visa Report On Non Imm O Visa

Just to keep the members up to date on 1 year multiple entry Non Immigrant O visas.

I flew to Penang on Thai Air Asia; total cost for the return ticket included all airport taxes was 3748 baht. I flew out on the 7.10pm flight and was met at Penang airport by one of Patrick’s drivers and taken to the Continental Hotel (RM 98 per night). Patrick met me at the hotel when I arrived in reception. I gave him my original marriage cert, copy wife’s ID card, proof of pension and my passport. Two days later I had the visa. Simple as that.

I liked the Continental hotel, it was clean and fairly priced, and it was also right in the middle of Penang night life. I can recommend Patrick, everything went very smoothly and he was professional.

Patrick’s email address is: [email protected]

Just to keep the members up to date on 1 year multiple entry Non Immigrant O visas.

I flew to Penang on Thai Air Asia; total cost for the return ticket included all airport taxes was 3748 baht. I flew out on the 7.10pm flight and was met at Penang airport by one of Patrick’s drivers and taken to the Continental Hotel (RM 98 per night). Patrick met me at the hotel when I arrived in reception. I gave him my original marriage cert, copy wife’s ID card, proof of pension and my passport. Two days later I had the visa. Simple as that.

I liked the Continental hotel, it was clean and fairly priced, and it was also right in the middle of Penang night life. I can recommend Patrick, everything went very smoothly and he was professional.

3748 baht. Is that including the 500 baht international departure tax out of Don Muang ?

3748 baht. Is that including the 500 baht international departure tax out of Don Muang ?

Yes that includes everything. I did pay the 500 myself, but I added it to the total.