American Murdered In Phuket; Police Hunt ‘Killer Brit’

Oneyed , if you google the americans name , another website appears that covers phuket news , they have a fague cctv picture of the brit , have a look and try to confirn if the same person , the other source states he has tattoos , again please look . Are you facebook friends with mr lee then ? Have u checked his wall for updates ?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shit people. If you are a decent boxer you do not use a knife... Shit man i hope they take you and you can pay for this.

Do you have a particular method of murder you'd have preferred in this case then?

Shit people. If you are a decent boxer you do not use a knife... Shit man i hope they take you and you can pay for this.

Totally agree Man.......BUT Shit Man, enough of the Shit?

Let's see what the BoyzInBlue (BIB) do with this one, eh?

regards Brewsta

back from Saudi :o)

boys in BLUE???

Hi boater,

I saw the pics from CCTV (1 girl and 3 men), i don't recognize the guy. The guy i met is really different ... blond hair, not big and young. I think it's coincidence if the cctv picture is the good one and show the right guys.

Thanks for your reply

Are you facebook friends with mr lee then ? Have u checked his wall for updates ?

:lol: Yeah I s'pose the guy took a minute to tell his Facebook friends what was on his mind :rolleyes:

Something like "Just bladed a septic. Fuggin' muppet started slatin' Britain about BP oil spill then 'e said 'No' when I asked if I could slip 'is bird a portion. He 'ad it comin'. Anyway, better leg it; ol' bill are on me".

I meet men of that age on a steady basis, as part of my gig as being a host for wwoof (room & board for backpackers, in exchange for working at my farm). All of the dozens of men I meet are top quality guys, so it's sad when I think of the American getting killed. Plus, I almost died last week in a rock climbing accident, so I've had a few recent thoughts about the frailty of mortality.

The Brit is a cowardly crud and should be caught and, if found guilty, be given the full impact of the judgment.

A reminder to members of the following forum rule:

31) All members are not allowed to quote news articles or material from Associated Press (AP), bangkokpost.com or phuketwan inside topics on thaivisa.com. Posts containing quotes will be deleted from the forum. Links referring back to the sites are also not allowed and will be deleted.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, there is a big possibility that he has already left the island on his way back to Blighty. Sad but very possible even though I hope they catch the cun_t.

RIP & condolences to his family and friends. Bad way for a life to come to an end.

On something of a side issue, it seems like there isn't a day that goes by when you don't read about someone being shot, knifed, beaten, raped, robbed, or a suspicious "suicide" happening in Phuket or Pattaya. I'll take Chiang Mai any time.

Is there an English language newspaper there? The bar where the original brawl started is about 5 minutes from my house. And it is or was owned by a Brit. There are more and more Muay Thai Camps here now than ever, full of young men with too much testosterone! And the brawls that break out usually started by some drunk British national. No wonder I don't go out very often. At my house, usually the loudest things are crickets and birds.... And there's no smog here!