American Murdered In Phuket; Police Hunt ‘Killer Brit’

george

Shit people. If you are a decent boxer you do not use a knife... Shit man i hope they take you and you can pay for this.

Knifemen are a twisted lot, one almost instinctivly suspect unfortunate incidents with fortunate uncles during the early years.

Seeking violence while hanging out in public toilets as well, this one is a given.

Men should not insert hard pointy objects into other men, it's as simple as that.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....he went to the restroom where he encountered Mr Lee, who blocked his entrance to the toilet

one can only guess why he was blocking the restroom LOL

There are far to many farang this type living on an ED Visa in Thailand and I bet many of them have problems with the authorities back home. I hate to see these full tatooed guys every day and think Thailand should reconcider its rules about getting these kind of ED Visa for THAI BOXING.

There are some nice people with honest intentions here on this Visa, but honestly, is THAI BOXING a reason for staying in Thailand for years and years?

I read to much about crimes created by farangs in the past weeks they give every "normal" farang a bad reputation in Thailand.

I second that.

Only last week while in Chiang Mai at 9.00pm, I saw 3 English thugs walking a long the Loi Kroh road, drunk out of their skulls, swearing and shouting abuse at passers by.

People were running across the road and ducking into building entrances out of fear trying to avoid them. I felt so embarrassed, complete scum as far as I’m concerned.

Knives are the weapon of the gutter snipe and of the New York and London ghetto. Not wanted here.

Such a shame, testosterone fueled muppets...

may we hope it was just testosterone :lol:B)

a year ago I had one of these "muppets" in my shop. He was wearing his usually shorts an a baseball bat, wants to fight me in bright daylight, at least he is still alive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do someone think Thaipolice is intrested in these kind of incidents? May be they should. Some criminals you can regognize if you see them....Thaipolice cant or dont want too. But like Buddha said, everybody gets finally what he deserves :jap:

apparantly, not the first time this guy has been involved in a serious altercation this year..

someone tried to knock him off his motorbike & do him damage a few months ago.

Google his name to see the story...

edit: thats 'lee aldhouse', not the american victim

Edited by Goshawk

apparantly, not the first time this guy has been involved in a serious altercation this year..

Interesting although he appears to have been the victim then

Not sure if this link is allowed so I'll post it anyway and I'm sure it will be removed if it's on the blacklist //link removed as per forum rules - admin//

Interesting although he appears to have been the victim then

innocent victim.. or targeted victim...? that is the question..

apparantly Mr Aldhouse has an investment in a local resort, so his hit'n run could've been 'business' related... & with recent 'murder suspect' events, makes me think that he may have made 'enemies' before.. :unsure:

his boxing will be an asset in jail. He'll meet lots of well-seasoned sparring partners there.

Police said a couple of hours earlier this morning, Mr Longfellow was involved in an altercation with Mr Lee, who had been studying Muay Thai at a different training camp.

According to police, Mr Longfellow had driven his motorbike to the Freedom Bar in Rawai to pick up his girlfriend.

At a different training camp trained? Knives and boxing sounds really weird to me.

Rest in peace young man, who. had no chance.

My condolences to those who lost him. Sorry to hear that.

A lot of people seem to no who he is , there is even cctv images of him buying the knife !!! .... Maybe he was drunk , or loss face to being beaten up by the american .. But noexcuse for killing him

He did not buy the knife.. He walked into 711, pushed the staff to the side and stole the knives. He then walked out and walked down the road.

Unfortunately I was there within 10 meters of him.

He stared the brawl by king hitting the other guy and then a fight broke out.

It is not about rival Muay Thai caps or anything really do to with boxing.. Its about a ego driven miscreant that has lived in Phuket for over 4 years. He is a problem where ever he goes and people have nothing to do with him because of his violent temper.

The young guy that died was a ex marine that spent a lot of time in Iraq and Afghanistan and had a few war wounds to prove it. He died by the hand of this asshol_e who went to his flat, knocked on the door and once the door was opened, stabbed him in cold blood.. His girlfriend who was also at the flat feared for her life also.

The altercation in the bar was over an hour earlier, so thats how long he had to think this through. Vicious Animal, I hope he is found and the death penalty is given.. Wishful thinking.

Rip to a great young bloke who was very well liked and he will be missed.

Wow, this post really brings home the whole senseless tragedy of the event. Sounds like he was a disaster waiting to happen. So sad

A lot of people seem to no who he is , there is even cctv images of him buying the knife !!! .... Maybe he was drunk , or loss face to being beaten up by the american .. But noexcuse for killing him

He did not buy the knife.. He walked into 711, pushed the staff to the side and stole the knives. He then walked out and walked down the road.

Unfortunately I was there within 10 meters of him.

He stared the brawl by king hitting the other guy and then a fight broke out.

It is not about rival Muay Thai caps or anything really do to with boxing.. Its about a ego driven miscreant that has lived in Phuket for over 4 years. He is a problem where ever he goes and people have nothing to do with him because of his violent temper.

The young guy that died was a ex marine that spent a lot of time in Iraq and Afghanistan and had a few war wounds to prove it. He died by the hand of this asshol_e who went to his flat, knocked on the door and once the door was opened, stabbed him in cold blood.. His girlfriend who was also at the flat feared for her life also.

The altercation in the bar was over an hour earlier, so thats how long he had to think this through. Vicious Animal, I hope he is found and the death penalty is given.. Wishful thinking.

Rip to a great young bloke who was very well liked and he will be missed.

Wow, this post really brings home the whole senseless tragedy of the event. Sounds like he was a disaster waiting to happen. So sad

I've known of and come across a few people like this in my time and they are all locked up for long periods in UK prisons. Murder, robbery, etc. This is the type of person bethanysleewer is describing. Guys who think they are real hard cases, and genuinely believe they are untouchable - well they are now - for 20+ years ! It's just a pity they can't be stopped more permanently before someone dies. there are some new laws with indefinite sentences in the UK being handed out to people who commit real violent acts, the kind of act which could have resulted in someones death but it didn't - they need to be proven 'normal' before they're allowed back out, that's the theory anyway, I doubt it will work properly.

Another scumbag Brit giving us all a bad name .....what has happened to our country to keep churning filth like this out and what the hel_l must the Thai people or any civilised nation make of us ?

You are spot on.

For example that English guy who threatened to burn and loot the shopping mall during the red shirt riots in Bangkok. Please do not think he is an exception to the rule, this is the type of rubbish Britain is churning out these days and one of the reasons I would not want to live there.

It is down to lack of respect and the softly softly approach to law enforcement of the British government

I totally agree, these people give us all a bad name. As the trail boss Gil Favor in Rawhide used to say at the end of each episode; ride erm in, move erm out.

post-110219-078047500 1281817065_thumb.j

Edited by Beetlejuice

Totally agree Man.......BUT Shit Man, enough of the Shit?

Let's see what the BoyzInBlue (BIB) do with this one, eh?

regards Brewsta

back from Saudi :o)

boys in BLUE???

Thats what I was thinking,may be getting new uniforms

Too many childish hormones in this story for my liking! :rolleyes:

not only in the story but out in Rawai that night.

Can we please build these Muay Thai guys their own bar with a ring, so when they get all boozed up and the steroids are at full throttle, they can get in the ring and entertain everyone?

Possible to build that and move all the camps out by the airport? I'm tired of the continued building of the camps in the Nai Harn Rawai area and the element they bring.

no wonder so many thais can't stand falangs and think they're ting tongs, when they see this sort of crap happen, 2 falangs fighting, and one killing the other in LOS, what a bunch of fuc_kwits. I hope the murderer gets life in jail.

"London ghetto" ? Where's that?

Lived in London all my life (over 60 years) and never heard of it.

I am led to believe it is that part of London that lies within the M25. :whistling:

Only joking. ;)

Or am I? :ermm:

RIP to the young victim and I sincerely hope they catch and jail the thug in Thailand rather than the UK where he'll be treated to better accommodation that many law abiding citizens.

So this guy is a fairly well trained MT fighter, who got his ass kicked in public by a former U.S. Marine, and his pride and ego just couldn't handle that. As a 20 veteran of the Marines, all I can say is that he better hope the BIB find him before some very pissed off Marines do. Semper fi...Do or Die! We stand by our own!

joke right!? code of marines, you say, is to criminally do vigilante justice in foreign countries??? i dont theenk soo senor

No, not a joke. I'm not saying they would kill him, but you can bet that by the time they were done with him he would have wished they had. And since it's apparent you've never been a Marine, and probably know very little about them, then you have no idea of the "brotherhood" of Marines. As I said, we stand by our own, regardless of where it's at.

The moral of the tragedy is the Thai authorities/immigration/police should not allow lunatic scum to be in Thailand.

"It would be excellent to see this type of behaviour catch on - Brits killing yanks, instead of Thais killing each other.

Perhaps someone can make book for us.."

this thread seems to be a magnet for some of the most extreme examples of crass stupidity I've ever witnessed on TV

So does the approved TV news source/sponsor want to take down the picture of Lee Aldhouse as the accused killer, and does Mr. Aldhouse have recourse regarding defamation?

Amazing, they find the first Muay Thai guy named Lee and put his picture up............."your island's source of misinformation and overpriced real estate".