American Murdered In Phuket; Police Hunt ‘Killer Brit’

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another scumbag Brit giving us all a bad name .....what has happened to our country to keep churning filth like this out and what the hel_l must the Thai people or any civilised nation make of us ?

You are spot on.

For example that English guy who threatened to burn and loot the shopping mall during the red shirt riots in Bangkok. Please do not think he is an exception to the rule, this is the type of rubbish Britain is churning out these days and one of the reasons I would not want to live there.

It is down to lack of respect and the softly softly approach to law enforcement of the British government

I totally agree, these people give us all a bad name. As the trail boss Gil Favor in Rawhide used to say at the end of each episode; ride erm in, move erm out.

post-110219-078047500 1281817065_thumb.j

Edited by Beetlejuice

Totally agree Man.......BUT Shit Man, enough of the Shit?

Let's see what the BoyzInBlue (BIB) do with this one, eh?

regards Brewsta

back from Saudi :o)

boys in BLUE???

Thats what I was thinking,may be getting new uniforms

Too many childish hormones in this story for my liking! :rolleyes:

not only in the story but out in Rawai that night.

Can we please build these Muay Thai guys their own bar with a ring, so when they get all boozed up and the steroids are at full throttle, they can get in the ring and entertain everyone?

Possible to build that and move all the camps out by the airport? I'm tired of the continued building of the camps in the Nai Harn Rawai area and the element they bring.

no wonder so many thais can't stand falangs and think they're ting tongs, when they see this sort of crap happen, 2 falangs fighting, and one killing the other in LOS, what a bunch of fuc_kwits. I hope the murderer gets life in jail.

"London ghetto" ? Where's that?

Lived in London all my life (over 60 years) and never heard of it.

I am led to believe it is that part of London that lies within the M25. :whistling:

Only joking. ;)

Or am I? :ermm:

RIP to the young victim and I sincerely hope they catch and jail the thug in Thailand rather than the UK where he'll be treated to better accommodation that many law abiding citizens.

So this guy is a fairly well trained MT fighter, who got his ass kicked in public by a former U.S. Marine, and his pride and ego just couldn't handle that. As a 20 veteran of the Marines, all I can say is that he better hope the BIB find him before some very pissed off Marines do. Semper fi...Do or Die! We stand by our own!

joke right!? code of marines, you say, is to criminally do vigilante justice in foreign countries??? i dont theenk soo senor

No, not a joke. I'm not saying they would kill him, but you can bet that by the time they were done with him he would have wished they had. And since it's apparent you've never been a Marine, and probably know very little about them, then you have no idea of the "brotherhood" of Marines. As I said, we stand by our own, regardless of where it's at.

The moral of the tragedy is the Thai authorities/immigration/police should not allow lunatic scum to be in Thailand.

"It would be excellent to see this type of behaviour catch on - Brits killing yanks, instead of Thais killing each other.

Perhaps someone can make book for us.."

this thread seems to be a magnet for some of the most extreme examples of crass stupidity I've ever witnessed on TV

So does the approved TV news source/sponsor want to take down the picture of Lee Aldhouse as the accused killer, and does Mr. Aldhouse have recourse regarding defamation?

Amazing, they find the first Muay Thai guy named Lee and put his picture up............."your island's source of misinformation and overpriced real estate".