BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
george

Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

Phuket 'killer Brit' has reputation for violence

PHUKET: -- It has emerged that Lee Aldhouse, the British man being hunted by police in connection with the murder of American Dashawn Longfellow, is “extremely violent” and has threatened to kill in the past.

Sources said Mr Aldhouse first came to Phuket in 2006 to train in Muay Thai. He told people he was from Birmingham, England and had been working as a bouncer in Mallorca, Spain.

Danny Avison was working at Rawai Muay Thai where Mr Aldhouse trained and fought – and remembers him distinctly,

“He came here with an English girl in 2006. He was massive; he was obviously a steroid junky and said he had been working as a bouncer in Spain. In his first fight for Rawai Muay Thai, he knocked the guy down and then dived on him and tried to bite his ear off. You can see it on you tube.

"He also assaulted the girl that he came with and our trainers were very angry about it and he had to leave the gym.”

In the video, at 3:23, Mr Aldhouse lunges toward his opponent with the

intention of biting his ear off, as described by Mr Avison who made the video.

Another source who did not want to be named while Mr Aldhouse is still at large, told the Gazette: “He is an extremely bad tempered guy, hard to read and touch base with. He changes his mind in a second and is extremely violent.

“One night he was loud and mad drunk on the road outside Laguna [a nightclub in Rawai]. The owner tried to calm him down on his bike. Lee kept screaming: ‘Can I just kill one farang, just one?’”

Sources in Rawai told the Gazette that Aldhouse, who was living near Laem Promthep, often claimed to be from America and had a history of violence. At one stage he was banned from the Freedom Bar, were the original fight with Longfellow occurred, for scaring other drinkers, sources said.

Police have issued an arrest warrant for Aldhouse who has a number of distinctive tattoos, including “Nak Muay” written in Thai on the back of his left leg.

He may be suffering from injuries to his knuckles and other areas of his body from the fight with Mr Longfellow yesterday morning.

Anyone with any information that could help lead to his arrest should contact the Chalong Police Station at 076-381247. Or, for foreigners needing language assistance, call the Gazette crime line (076-273555) and ask for the editor concerned with this case.

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2010-08-15

so "has threatened to kill in the past" and nothing was done to imprison/hospitalise this man?

so "has threatened to kill in the past" and nothing was done to imprison/hospitalise this man?

Can't be that hard to track this guy down can it post a godo picture of the guy here and I bet one of the TV member will see him no matter where in thailand he is

Great. So a maniac like this gets to stay in Thailand for years on, while others struggle to get visas.

Edited by euroflash

Well MANY farangs who come here on training holiday or long holiday have this mentality to threaten and behave like they own the place or the road. Myself been in couple of situation, once on a bike when some guy (FARANG) driving zigzag and I just blown the horn for avoiding an accident and he started shouting and talking bad. Other case while I was working in Phuket and some high season dive instructor came and threaten me that he knows many and can get me fixed...After ten years I am still alive and these guys maybe dead or beaten, and that instructor left and never came back.

Unfortunately it is not easy to do a mentality checkup on these guys before entering the country.

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

No, send him to China they have a cure for hooligans like that. :lol:

Can't be that hard to track this guy down can it post a godo picture of the guy here and I bet one of the TV member will see him no matter where in thailand he is

Good idea - post a pic and give the guy a chance to deal with this.

Brewsta

"In the video, at 3:23, Mr Aldhouse lunges toward his opponent with the

intention of biting his ear off, as described by Mr Avison who made the video."

Huh...? How d'ya know that? I watched the video; didn't see any attempts at biting. Anyway, very bad farang...

Edited by Michaelaway

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

Not really mate remember the crazy Aussie guy that shot the American in cold blood up here in chiang mai he only got 2 years and that was an assasination style killing if this guy is smart he says the guy insulted the king and he had to do him in and he should be out in 12 months just like the Aussie guy who is now living as a free man in Australia.

That was a great fight. Very entertaining and I would pay to see one of his fights in the ring.

Well it would be nice to see him fight someone his own size, instead of a little thai guy, not really a fair fight was it not sure I would agree about the biting comment I thought it was more like a try to head butt

It was an entertaining fight but only because the thai guy was the underdog it was always going to end like that as soon as he caught him with a clean shot the weight difference was too much.

He may be suffering from injuries to his knuckles and other areas of his body from the fight with Mr Longfellow yesterday morning.

A hint on why this bully drunk addicted used a knife to kill another professional fighter.

I would give the fault to the Government for allowing farangs to stay longer in Thailand by giving them green preference based on their wealthy bank statements (at the moment of Visa issuing).

Some of those rude mads don't even know that Thailand is the land of the smile!

Blowfeld and Goldfinger have reputations too. This story is really as kicking in an open door. These people are Thai boxers, and most probably even Kick boxers. In Thailand and surrounding countries it might be an honorable sport. In the West these sports are mostly attracting criminals. I assume that Longfellow was also not a nice fellow.

"a touch of insanity," So are you a psychiatrist?....

"Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles." Why? Have you judged him guilty before a trial?

"I doubt he will see freedom in this life time" Why, again you seem to be prejudging, you know nothing about the circumstances.

"as he will not be a model prisoner." So you are a socioligist too!

"Time will sort him out" A Prophet as well!

"the diet inside will reduce his size substantially." And even a Dietician!

I love Thai Visa, we have so many experts,

Should you wish him to be burned at the stake too?