Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

george

Phuket 'killer Brit' has reputation for violence

PHUKET: -- It has emerged that Lee Aldhouse, the British man being hunted by police in connection with the murder of American Dashawn Longfellow, is “extremely violent” and has threatened to kill in the past.

Sources said Mr Aldhouse first came to Phuket in 2006 to train in Muay Thai. He told people he was from Birmingham, England and had been working as a bouncer in Mallorca, Spain.

Danny Avison was working at Rawai Muay Thai where Mr Aldhouse trained and fought – and remembers him distinctly,

“He came here with an English girl in 2006. He was massive; he was obviously a steroid junky and said he had been working as a bouncer in Spain. In his first fight for Rawai Muay Thai, he knocked the guy down and then dived on him and tried to bite his ear off. You can see it on you tube.

"He also assaulted the girl that he came with and our trainers were very angry about it and he had to leave the gym.”

In the video, at 3:23, Mr Aldhouse lunges toward his opponent with the

intention of biting his ear off, as described by Mr Avison who made the video.

Another source who did not want to be named while Mr Aldhouse is still at large, told the Gazette: “He is an extremely bad tempered guy, hard to read and touch base with. He changes his mind in a second and is extremely violent.

“One night he was loud and mad drunk on the road outside Laguna [a nightclub in Rawai]. The owner tried to calm him down on his bike. Lee kept screaming: ‘Can I just kill one farang, just one?’”

Sources in Rawai told the Gazette that Aldhouse, who was living near Laem Promthep, often claimed to be from America and had a history of violence. At one stage he was banned from the Freedom Bar, were the original fight with Longfellow occurred, for scaring other drinkers, sources said.

Police have issued an arrest warrant for Aldhouse who has a number of distinctive tattoos, including “Nak Muay” written in Thai on the back of his left leg.

He may be suffering from injuries to his knuckles and other areas of his body from the fight with Mr Longfellow yesterday morning.

Anyone with any information that could help lead to his arrest should contact the Chalong Police Station at 076-381247. Or, for foreigners needing language assistance, call the Gazette crime line (076-273555) and ask for the editor concerned with this case.

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2010-08-15

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so "has threatened to kill in the past" and nothing was done to imprison/hospitalise this man?

Well MANY farangs who come here on training holiday or long holiday have this mentality to threaten and behave like they own the place or the road. Myself been in couple of situation, once on a bike when some guy (FARANG) driving zigzag and I just blown the horn for avoiding an accident and he started shouting and talking bad. Other case while I was working in Phuket and some high season dive instructor came and threaten me that he knows many and can get me fixed...After ten years I am still alive and these guys maybe dead or beaten, and that instructor left and never came back.

Unfortunately it is not easy to do a mentality checkup on these guys before entering the country.

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

Can't be that hard to track this guy down can it post a godo picture of the guy here and I bet one of the TV member will see him no matter where in thailand he is

Good idea - post a pic and give the guy a chance to deal with this.

Brewsta

"In the video, at 3:23, Mr Aldhouse lunges toward his opponent with the

intention of biting his ear off, as described by Mr Avison who made the video."

Huh...? How d'ya know that? I watched the video; didn't see any attempts at biting. Anyway, very bad farang...

Edited by Michaelaway

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

Not really mate remember the crazy Aussie guy that shot the American in cold blood up here in chiang mai he only got 2 years and that was an assasination style killing if this guy is smart he says the guy insulted the king and he had to do him in and he should be out in 12 months just like the Aussie guy who is now living as a free man in Australia.

Well it would be nice to see him fight someone his own size, instead of a little thai guy, not really a fair fight was it not sure I would agree about the biting comment I thought it was more like a try to head butt

It was an entertaining fight but only because the thai guy was the underdog it was always going to end like that as soon as he caught him with a clean shot the weight difference was too much.

He may be suffering from injuries to his knuckles and other areas of his body from the fight with Mr Longfellow yesterday morning.

A hint on why this bully drunk addicted used a knife to kill another professional fighter.

I would give the fault to the Government for allowing farangs to stay longer in Thailand by giving them green preference based on their wealthy bank statements (at the moment of Visa issuing).

Some of those rude mads don't even know that Thailand is the land of the smile!

Blowfeld and Goldfinger have reputations too. This story is really as kicking in an open door. These people are Thai boxers, and most probably even Kick boxers. In Thailand and surrounding countries it might be an honorable sport. In the West these sports are mostly attracting criminals. I assume that Longfellow was also not a nice fellow.

"a touch of insanity," So are you a psychiatrist?....

"Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles." Why? Have you judged him guilty before a trial?

"I doubt he will see freedom in this life time" Why, again you seem to be prejudging, you know nothing about the circumstances.

"as he will not be a model prisoner." So you are a socioligist too!

"Time will sort him out" A Prophet as well!

"the diet inside will reduce his size substantially." And even a Dietician!

I love Thai Visa, we have so many experts,

Should you wish him to be burned at the stake too?

“One night he was loud and mad drunk on the road outside Laguna [a nightclub in Rawai]. The owner tried to calm him down on his bike. Lee kept screaming: ‘Can I just kill one farang, just one?’”

I'm sure he can practice the above sentence in a thai jail!!!!

Tried to bite his ear off You guys have a great imagination I have looked a many times and can't see that move, sure he was on top but try and bite you guys should write comedy.

Anyways the town is full of Mauy Thai camps these days just what we needed ! Thank god most of the guys act properly. We don't need any more idiots in this place the place its already full.

Edited by bchard40

unbelievable... when news is news & needs to be read by everyone (no matter from which other website it comes from.. :whistling: ) we are skirting around here on Thaivisa walking on eggshells trying not to break the rules :blink:

all i can say is, there is a lot more detail on this case including cctv photos & details of where Mr Aldhouse lives & photo scenes of the murdered mans apartment etc..

on the site we're not supposed to link to.. :wacko:

"Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles." Why? Have you judged him guilty before a trial?

"I doubt he will see freedom in this life time" Why, again you seem to be prejudging, you know nothing about the circumstances.

read the red; what puts you above it?

He is pretty much Fked as he went into the nearby 7-11 stole the knife off the counter that they use to cut the sausages, the police found the knife covered in blood 300 meters from the crime scene and it was identified as the same knife that was sole from the 7-11 by 7-11 staff he is on CCTV at the 7-11 stealing the knife which is confirmed as the murder weapon

Hard to say he is innocent under evidence like that

You can find a very good minute by minute countdown of the detaisl with all the witnesses and the details easily by googling his name

Its pretty much open and shut case by the looks of it.

One strange thing I read though was there was an extra knife found also covered in blood that belonged to the victims home and the cops dont know how that got there now since there are 2 knife wounds, one a non lethal one, and the other that killed him I think there should be some forensics to see which knife killed him. His thai girlfiend was at home and was woke and saw a guy running away .

I would give the fault to the Government for allowing farangs to stay longer in Thailand by giving them green preference based on their wealthy bank statements (at the moment of Visa issuing).

Some of those rude mads don't even know that Thailand is the land of the smile!

You are clearly misinformed - not many with healthy bank statements living here in the present finacial climate. Especially at 150 per withdrawl from the bank ATM etc - the govenment is taking money from farangs, like all the Thais in Thailand - everyone is looking after themselves - the land of smiles, when it is going your way - utter rubbish posted as usual.

The guy - is he American or English - has it been established properly - there are many reports of both - has the Thai Police confirmed he really is from the UK. No one actually knows whats happend here as usual - half a report some news on the net - instead of posting stupid comments a pictures should be posted of this guy and transmitted on every tv station also at every crossing point out of the country so he can be apprehended and dealt with properly - no fool can believe he would even dare say he was sticking up for his majesty the King - utter rubbish!!

Actually, I would like to ask the MODS if they were able to just limit this forum to reporting the actual news reports, and ban all <deleted>, myself included from commenting!

It should be a purely NEWS forum, if people want to comment take it elsewhere, but as it stands it simply ends up in a shouting match of differing opinions and the original topic gets completely lost!

Why not just have the forum as a bulletin page, with no comments, and we could take our opinions elsewhere - it undervalues the original posts.

read the red; what puts you above it?

Exactly, I know nothing of the circumstances, therefore I do not judge him! What on earth are you on about? You people on this site are so FuXXing uppity and holier than thou, you are so quick to condemn people at the first whiff of an accusation, you are well placed to be on the Spanish Inquisition!

Where I come from, everyone was presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers not by a fuc_king youtube video, and a bunch of cretins with nothing better to do than try and explain away their sad lives by trying to make others look worse than yourselves!

I pity you.

In fact, I would suggest to the MODS that this entire forum should have all comments disabled, and simply bullet the news, it gets filled up with crap like mine and so many others that end up in a shouting match about differing opinions rather than the original topic...BAN COMMENTS!

If people want to discuss the story, take it to another forum.

Every news article ends up as page upon page of worthless personal opinions.

And LOOK AT THE TOPIC TITLE "KILLER BRIT" you should be ashamed!!!!!!! Worse than the bloody Nation!

so "has threatened to kill in the past" and nothing was done to imprison/hospitalise this man?

He came here with an English girl in 2006. He was massive; he was obviously a steroid junky and said he had been working as a bouncer in Spain. In his first fight for Rawai Muay Thai, he knocked the guy down and then dived on him and tried to bite his ear off. You can see it on you tube.....

Too many English bouncers in Thailand make them look like people second hand. :lol:

He is form Manchester UK and the police have a copy of his passport.

As for the comment about sticking up for the king I said that as it seemed to help the Aussie murderer get off with a 2 year 9 month sentence for cold blooded murder very similar case there was an Argument, guy went to bike to get gun, then shot the guy one to the head one to the chest in a public restaurant.

That guy got 2 years 9 months for that and is now a free man so there is hope for this guy

One might doubt the sanity of a person killing another human being

It is deemed quite normal to put shackles on an alleged criminal if arrested for a certain crime

Circumstances? If he murdered someone intentionally what have circumstances to do with this case?

It is a well known fact that violent behaviour outside the prison will be replicated inside the prison, willingly or unwillingly

Time has a tendency to sort most people out, partly or completely.

It might be an educated guess that weight loss might be one of the extra's of the Thai prison system.

Thank you on behalf of all the members, very friendly of you, we aim to please.

Very enlightening way to see the light, maybe ask the Inquisition?

It was tried out nearly a million times, and it is said there were no complaints from the persons burned; they all saw the light, the inquisition was right.

You do not know whom to ask this, ahhh, burning question?

The current pope, being a dominican, is also the "great inquisitor".

Maybe he will give you some insight in this very well tried way of seeing the light.

Although I doubt he will do that.

Edited by hansnl
  • Like 2

"Should you wish him to be burned at the stake too?"

If found guilty then yes. :angry: and your other comments almost indicate that you are a friend of his?? :ermm:

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

This post seems to confirm my suspicion (about you knowing this murdering jerk) in my previous post?.:whistling:

Ya gotta blame the press really for the assumtion of guilt look at the headline of this thread

Phuket Killer Brit Lee Aldhouse has reputation for violence, it should be Alleged Phuket Killer

But that just not how the press reports things.

Edited by FarangCravings