Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

george

I guess I could be wrong....but I doubt the UK, knowing he is the prime suspect in a 1st degree murder, would simply turn him loose upon his arrival back home.

I suppose Thailand could say...." you have him...keep him over there and we won't spend Thai money to prosecute and incarcerate him.." .in which case the UK may have fewer options. That would be monumentally irresponsible on the part of the Thai Govt but I suppose not out of the realm of possibility. The story would be all over the news every night like the al-Megrahi release which would promt the US Govt to climb up Abhisits ass to make it right. Beyond that, I imagine the UK has enough scumbags over there to worry about without putting someone like this on the streets to media fanfare.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I could be wrong....but I doubt the UK, knowing he is the prime suspect in a 1st degree murder, would simply turn him loose upon his arrival back home.

I suppose Thailand could say...." you have him...keep him over there and we won't spend Thai money to prosecute and incarcerate him.." .in which case the UK may have fewer options. That would be monumentally irresponsible on the part of the Thai Govt but I suppose not out of the realm of possibility. The story would be all over the news every night like the al-Megrahi release which would promt the US Govt to climb up Abhisits ass to make it right. Beyond that, I imagine the UK has enough scumbags over there to worry about without putting someone like this on the streets to media fanfare.

if he comes back to the uk he will be arrested ,no doubt about that,

The bald guy in the video is Charley Jr, the owner of Freedom. Too bad neither of them phoned Oi or Deshawn to tell them Lee was on his way with a knife...

Lee sold Coke in Phuket and is involved with the local mafia. Maybe they are hiding him or helped him escape?

So doesn't this make Charley Jr. an accessory to murder? He saw the fight, saw the guy steal the knives and does not notify anybody?

Maybe he's part of the coke ring and helped the guy get out of the country.

Were I the police I'd sure like to have a sitdown with Charley Jr.

The bald guy in the video is Charley Jr, the owner of Freedom. Too bad neither of them phoned Oi or Deshawn to tell them Lee was on his way with a knife...

Lee sold Coke in Phuket and is involved with the local mafia. Maybe they are hiding him or helped him escape?

So doesn't this make Charley Jr. an accessory to murder? He saw the fight, saw the guy steal the knives and does not notify anybody?

Libel and slander laws in this country are draconian. If he sees this, you could have a problem.

Leaving Thailand through one of the smaller borders is easy.

He doesn't need to move around many countries, once in Laos or Malaysia he is fine. Go to UK embassy ask for temporarily travel document and off to UK he is.

Guys on the run being street wise can easily get out of here.

Embassies are not in the habit of giving new passports to people on the run.. Sure I guess it may happen (embassies have helped people jump bail when the crime seemed like a fit up) but not the norm.

Plus then you have the small matter of being in a country.. Without having done any entry papers.. Which is why if it was me I would be in cambo, where that kind of problem is easier to solve.

No that would make him a witness..

if he comes back to the uk he will be arrested ,no doubt about that,

He would undoubtedly be arrested in the UK as he is a wanted man here also, for various violent crimes including armed robbery. He went on the run which is how he became to be in Spain working as a bouncer and I understand then moved to Thailand after getting into trouble and fighting.

His family are the least likely to protect him, as he used to regularly kick their doors down and beat up his mum and sister.

Me and my mates have always said it's only a matter of time before he picks a fight with the wrong person, or kills someone. Sadly sounds like both of these happened in one go. He is a dispicable character and deserves everything he has coming to him if they catch him.

Libel and slander laws in this country are draconian. If he sees this, you could have a problem.

I don't think so

I don't think so

Yeah...He might file a suit against a grumpyoldman. Shouldn't have any trouble finding any....probably a few right there at his bar.

Bingo...