BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
george

Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

Ya gotta blame the press really for the assumtion of guilt look at the headline of this thread

Phuket Killer Brit Lee Aldhouse has reputation for violence, it should be Alleged Phuket Killer

But that just not how the press reports things.

I know, the press here are a disgrace as are the police, the guilt is proven before the trial, a "Reconstruction"probably with a few cattle prods and a plastic bag over the head is all that is needed here to prove guilt, and an army of Dogs from the local rag to back it up!

what pisses me off is how the Farang hear go along with it, they are like hounds at the hares heels!

Back in their own country they would be screeching for enquiries and tribunals, here they snack and snack like a pack of mad dogs! Hopefully they will never see the day that they are wrongly arrested....the shoe will be on the other foot then, when they are crying to that <deleted> (forget his name - pompous arsehol_e) from the British Embassy to help them!

Oh, and a 50% sentence reduction if you plead guilty...it is just like the good old US of A.

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

This post seems to confirm my suspicion (about you knowing this murdering jerk) in my previous post?.:whistling:

Well, you presume incorrectly , I don't know the bloke from the next man. So carry on presuming!

And because of this drivel and tit for tat, that is exactly why the News forum should be locked with no replies!

Well it would be nice to see him fight someone his own size, instead of a little thai guy, not really a fair fight was it...."

Apparently he did in the bar and got his ass kicked..

I saw this guy last month. about the 5th, he is massive! Also I think and I hope I know where to look. If I am right I will re-post here after I notify BIB.

I also doubt I get the chance, with this video and the user base he is tagged big time one move in public will get him nailed.

PS keep your eyes open, soi 7 soi 5 the alley Sukhumvit and Foodland

These people are Thai boxers, and most probably even Kick boxers. In Thailand and surrounding countries it might be an honorable sport. In the West these sports are mostly attracting criminals.

I gotta call b.s. on this last statement. Have you ever spent time in a Muay Thai camp or a western kick boxing gym? Don't judge fighters by the idiots you see in bars. There are plenty of idiot plumbers, bankers, salesmen - you name it - in bars too. That doesn't mean they are all criminal types. Well, maybe the bankers...

Great. So a maniac like this gets to stay in Thailand for years on, while others struggle to get visas.

It would be interesting to see what his visa status is.. maybe he has overstayed.

Well it would be nice to see him fight someone his own size, instead of a little thai guy, not really a fair fight was it...."

Apparently he did in the bar and got his ass kicked..

The MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH......at some point!

Well, you presume incorrectly , I don't know the bloke from the next man. So carry on presuming!

And because of this drivel and tit for tat, that is exactly why the News forum should be locked with no replies!

Perhaps you should read more? There's another 5 pages worth here: Brit kills American And maybe read some other news accounts and witness statements...

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

I also raise my hat to the Thai fighter real guts to keep coming back like that..

Ardhouse could barely kick above the knee, once tried a knee and that's it.

Kickboxer my ass. Seems his legs are too think to even try. Fought like a brawler,

and with little real finesse of any real Muay Thai artist.

In Japan's K1 his butt would get hammered.

I also agree his term in stir will be a hard one, and to hear that he has been shiv'd

will not surprise at all. Seem his only expertise is in making enemies.

Edited by animatic

That doesn't mean they are all criminal types. Well, maybe the bankers...

+1 on this they even don't deserve a trial! LOL :)

Great. So a maniac like this gets to stay in Thailand for years on, while others struggle to get visas.

Lots of maniacs seem to hang on in Thailand I'm afraid. My Thai lady and I are looking after her granddaughter after the girl's French father has been in jail countless times for drug posession and violence. He gets to stay on in Thailand seemingly forever while I have to leave as my visa's run out! Last I heard a few days ago he had 7 days to leave LOS for good but somehow I doubt he will. He spends all his money on drink and drugs and nothing on his daughter. Lovely guy.

Is one thread about this not enough? No clue why open a new thread on every PG fishing for headlines story, if the other one got already 5 pages.

Killer Brits and Ear Bites.....thats really a proper Newscoverage, congratulations to the Editors of Phuket Gazette.

BTW, first Video (other thread) they said he is Australian, second one he goes under American. So can anybody PROOF here where he is really from? Are you even sure you blame the right guy here? Or maybe the whole story is just a make up to see how the fellow readers react :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

All I know is there are far to many ass_holes like thESE in Thailand atm

Perhaps you should read more? There's another 5 pages worth here: Brit kills American And maybe read some other news accounts and witness statements...

No I don't really want to hear Witness Statments or anything else, I would prefer for a fair trial. But that is going to happen!