BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
george

Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

And LOOK AT THE TOPIC TITLE "KILLER BRIT" you should be ashamed!!!!!!! Worse than the bloody Nation!

While I agree with most of what you've been saying, it's worth pointing out that topic titles in the news section are often taken from the headline that was attached to the quoted article- that's just the way the news section in this forum works. You can see the original article here- http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/articles/2010/article9090.html

"In the video, at 3:23, Mr Aldhouse lunges toward his opponent with the

intention of biting his ear off, as described by Mr Avison who made the video."

Huh...? How d'ya know that? I watched the video; didn't see any attempts at biting. Anyway, very bad farang...

I totally agree. Seems that Mr. Avison got cross with this guy, and wants make him look even worse. This was a fair and hard fight.

I also raise my hat to the Thai fighter real guts to keep coming back like that..

Ardhouse could barely kick above the knee, once tried a knee and that's it.

Kickboxer my ass. Seems his legs are too think to even try. Fought like a brawler,

and with little real finesse of any real Muay Thai artist.

In Japan's K1 his butt would get hammered.

I also agree his term in stir will be a hard one, and to hear that he has been shiv'd

will not surprise at all. Seem his only expertise is in making enemies.

'Fought like a brawler'. Totally agree Animatic, certainly not a Muay Thai boxer. I have to say that the Thai guy has balls to take on a much bigger man.

Cheers, Rick

Scum

plain and simple.

There are undesirables here as there are all over the world but something about the Thai system is not quite right. Is it just my imagination or is there a higher percentage of scum-farang here than back home?

These losers are giving the rest of us a bad name.

And LOOK AT THE TOPIC TITLE "KILLER BRIT" you should be ashamed!!!!!!! Worse than the bloody Nation!

While I agree with most of what you've been saying, it's worth pointing out that topic titles in the news section are often taken from the headline that was attached to the quoted article- that's just the way the news section in this forum works. You can see the original article here- http://www.phuketgaz...rticle9090.html

I understand what you say, it is just I would prefer it if the news section was locked, just post the news bits, then we could take everything else to another forum like "News Discussion "or "Farang Hypocrites" or whatever, just use the news forum to post news, not comments.

No I don't really want to hear Witness Statments or anything else, I would prefer for a fair trial. But that is going to happen!

Well then, maybe he should turn himself in and face trial, instead of running... Are you saying he won't get a fair trial in Thailand?

Scum

plain and simple.

There are undesirables here as there are all over the world but something about the Thai system is not quite right. Is it just my imagination or is there a higher percentage of scum-farang here than back home?

These losers are giving the rest of us a bad name.

That is what my mother used to say about a lot of criminals, until it was proven that the police had lied, faked evidence, and basically purjured themselves in court. There should be a fair justice system in every country, not this charade we see on TV here everyday where the police reconstruct the crime after putting 50, 000V through someones nutsack! fuc_k, I'd confess to being black and father Christmas with a cattle prod against my nuts!

It is a sad joke, the whole system is based on the poorer less well educated being forced to Kow Tow, and accept that they are a lower class...a bit like good old India.

A sad situation, where the law is dished out by these rotten apples in badly fitted uniforms ad hoc, that torture and coerse "suspects" to confess before being tried.

They really should streamline the process,

Suspicion, Torture, Conviction, Execution, no need for a trial, trial by Channel 7, or channel 3. why pay for a jury or judges?

Put a cattleprod on their balls, and cut his head off!

Exactly, I know nothing of the circumstances, therefore I do not judge him! What on earth are you on about? You people on this site are so FuXXing uppity and holier than thou, you are so quick to condemn people at the first whiff of an accusation, you are well placed to be on the Spanish Inquisition!

Where I come from, everyone was presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers not by a fuc_king youtube video, and a bunch of cretins with nothing better to do than try and explain away their sad lives by trying to make others look worse than yourselves!

I pity you.

In fact, I would suggest to the MODS that this entire forum should have all comments disabled, and simply bullet the news, it gets filled up with crap like mine and so many others that end up in a shouting match about differing opinions rather than the original topic...BAN COMMENTS!

If people want to discuss the story, take it to another forum.

Every news article ends up as page upon page of worthless personal opinions.

You sound like the guy the police are looking for !!! Thailand wouldn't be Thailand without you people or maybe it should be !!

@the Barbarian

These people are Thai boxers, and most probably even Kick boxers. In Thailand and surrounding countries it might be an honorable sport. In the West these sports are mostly attracting criminals.

::

20 y ago I chanced to meet the then T boxing champion from Belgium in a bar in Koh Pangan .

He was a very strong fellow, maybe twice my weight then ,with tattoos, and the sweetest man you could scratch a conversation with ; we had a beer and he told me about his life, traveling around the world for fights, a little lonesome ; said he was heavy weight champion in Thaïland

"You must be champion of the world then ? I asked him.

"Nope, in Japan they have very big guys too, and there I hit the dust."

I feel compelled to write this in souvenir of him ,wherever he may be now I wish him well, he was obviously a quiet and good man.

That is what my mother used to say about a lot of criminals, until it was proven that the police had lied, faked evidence, and basically purjured themselves in court. There should be a fair justice system in every country, not this charade we see on TV here everyday where the police reconstruct the crime after putting 50, 000V through someones nutsack! fuc_k, I'd confess to being black and father Christmas with a cattle prod against my nuts!

It is a sad joke, the whole system is based on the poorer less well educated being forced to Kow Tow, and accept that they are a lower class...a bit like good old India.

A sad situation, where the law is dished out by these rotten apples in badly fitted uniforms ad hoc, that torture and coerse "suspects" to confess before being tried.

They really should streamline the process,

Suspicion, Torture, Conviction, Execution, no need for a trial, trial by Channel 7, or channel 3. why pay for a jury or judges?

Put a cattleprod on their balls, and cut his head off!

a good, honest person getting framed for this? I don't believe it for a minute.

If what you say is true, why did the chap who killed someone with his Mercedes at a bus stop get sent down?

There are a lot of bad apples in law enforcement, that's true, but I think if you do nothing wrong then you won't have a problem.

@lllarrreggubbba ""touch of insanity," So are you a psychiatrist?....

::

one needn't be a psychiatrist to see someone is clearly insane ; a psychiatrist will sign the papers to get him off the street, that's the difference (as to curing the guy, he'll shoot him with whatever the lab people advertise at the moment)

Yes, I did study some clinical psychology in my days. lots have .But my mother was good at telling sane from insane with no schooling to brag about.And plenty more.

a good, honest person getting framed for this? I don't believe it for a minute.

If what you say is true, why did the chap who killed someone with his Mercedes at a bus stop get sent down?

There are a lot of bad apples in law enforcement, that's true, but I think if you do nothing wrong then you won't have a problem.

Sent down for what and how long? is he still sent down....?

In the meantime, if anyone has a link to a torrent I am after, Luang Pee Teng 3, I would be most greatful!

Thanks!

@sounenirdeparis

In the time you talk about there was no Belgium national Thai champion. The Japanese weren't the best in the heavy weight class aswell

The Brit acts like a tough guy, but he's a coward inside. He couldn't face up to the American on equal terms (bare fisted), so he resorted to using a knife. Lowly scum. I wish him the worst if he's found guilty and tossed in the clinker.