Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

george

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine he is still on the island...certainly still in country and in a panic trying to figure out what to do. Even if he somehow made it out, where would he go? His identity is documented and those tatts go where he goes.

So sad for Dashawn. Makes it through Iraq & Afghanistan and a wounded vet at age 23. He probably figured he had gotten a lifetimes worth of bad luck out of the way and was gonna just have some fun for a while....

He did a good job running and hiding from us...

After sucker punching our friend for no reason.

Super mellow Aussie guy ends up knocked out, with blood coming from face and back of head from hitting the concrete so hard.

And while were attending to our friend to see if hes OK or alive.

Sucker-punch Lee speeds off on his motorbike, never to be seen again...

I didn't think he would ever be seen in Phuket again. unfortunately he was.}

i would guess he is still in Thailand... most probably in Bangkok holed up in some fleapit/cheap accomodation simply blending in day-to-day with the farang tourists, albeit in some disguise, biding his time possibly being helped by someone. even with a modest sack of cash, he could do this for weeks & weeks on end.. changing rooms every few days. easy to do.

could even still be in Phuket attempting the same... but if i were on the run with a bag of baht, bangers is where i'd head to lay low.. the busiest/crowded place the better...

not that i ever would or will be on the run.. :blink:

I grabbed the best screen shot I could from the fight video. Not the best. It's a start. My 1st post here. So if I screw up posting the image tell me how to fix it.

Here is the URL with the info in the title and description.

I'm getting a error that I can' use that image extension on this board?

http://s344.photobuc...LeeAldhouse. j p g

Here is just the image.

http://s344.photobuc...LeeAldhouse. j p g

post-111217-009305900 1281984962_thumb.j

WOW! you can very clearly see him NOT biting an ear off! Disgusting! There are sections of the 'video' (edited highlights) where you can quite clearly see him using violence!

I seen comments, and i'v seen trash.

I was lookin for news. All I see is phishing attempts to draw him out by insult. Not sure that strategy worx these days.

P.S. Your photos are where I left them. You did find them I guess?

He is a 'kinda nice' but volatile guy. Can't accept all you hear.

I'll wait till I get it from the horses mouth, so give up on the 'I know' and 'I think' and the 'I saw a tv program said', worst is the '5 WITENESS' blahh and 'VIDEO FROM 7' , hehehe. Your just makin poop up now, sad life.

This has stopped being news and has been relegated to pure,, err , err,, nice way of saying bullshit anyone? Damit, I said it, oh well

i would guess he is still in Thailand... most probably in Bangkok holed up in some fleapit/cheap accomodation simply blending in day-to-day with the farang tourists, albeit in some disguise, biding his time possibly being helped by someone. even with a modest sack of cash, he could do this for weeks & weeks on end.. changing rooms every few days. easy to do.

could even still be in Phuket attempting the same... but if i were on the run with a bag of baht, bangers is where i'd head to lay low.. the busiest/crowded place the better...

not that i ever would or will be on the run.. :blink:

He won't be on the run for long.

He was on BBC World last night and then Fox News

Manhunt for War Hero's Killer in Thailand

Police: Former Marine stabbed to death by U.K. kick boxer

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4312322/manhunt-for-war-heros-killer-in-thailand

Not all of Thailand's 55 entry/exit points are computerised.

It would be extremely easy for him to get to another country overland or by sea.

Very easy.. In Satun ferries even do the Lippe / Langkawai route and you have to 'self report' at Satun mainland immigration..

The problem then is, how to move onward from there without any inbound stamps, I doubt the UK will be happy to issue him a lost passport and sort it out in Malaysia.. Probably best bet would be Cambo / Nam / Laos to remain hidden, but you need money.

Not all of Thailand's 55 entry/exit points are computerised.

It would be extremely easy for him to get to another country overland or by sea.

Very easy.. In Satun ferries even do the Lippe / Langkawai route and you have to 'self report' at Satun mainland immigration..

The problem then is, how to move onward from there without any inbound stamps, I doubt the UK will be happy to issue him a lost passport and sort it out in Malaysia.. Probably best bet would be Cambo / Nam / Laos to remain hidden, but you need money.

it wouldnt be to hard to get a fake passport, but he would want to stay away from the following countries

"At present, Thailand has extradition treaties with 14 countries - the US, UK, Canada, China, Belgium, Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, South Korea, Bangladesh, Fiji, and Australia."

The victim being an American might mean that the US has also jurisdiction in this case and can prosecute him.

What about being prosecuted in the U.K.? Can't Thailand just ship his sorry a*s there to deal with his own country's laws on murder?

Much better let him rot in a Thai jail where he won't have any luxury's such as T.V and 3 good meals a day and would probably be out in a few years.What ever happened to the sleepy Rawai I moved to years ago

The victim being an American might mean that the US has also jurisdiction in this case and can prosecute him.

What about being prosecuted in the U.K.? Can't Thailand just ship his sorry a*s there to deal with his own country's laws on murder?

The colonel in charge of the search has stated they don't want to have to pay to keep him in Thailand. They want to UK to take him back.

Edited by BillR

He has committed a crime here so as any other farang who commits a crime in LOS he will do his time here, that is if they can catch him.

No use of sending him to a UK prison where he would be "sabai" compaired to a Thai prison.

Anyway as some other posters said and myself think, the geezer is on the run and can be anywhere by now.

Having done many border runs over the years at different crossings, there are a few where you could easily sneak out. Wang Prachan in Satun being one of them.

If the man hunt had started immediately when the first coppers showed up at the scene they might have had a chance getting him.

Not at all a good idea--the judicial system in UK is joke, these days--he could well be out in 3 years with 'mitigating circumstances'--ship him to the States, maybe, or just bang him up in Bangkok Hilton--where he will be able to sharpen his fighting skills.

Headline is not correct. In civilised countries an accused is alleged to have committed a crime until proven in court.

This is a common myth. For normal citizens and newpapers free speech trumps the restraints placed upon the government (libel considerations aside.)

If informed people with good reasoning skills find the evidence/testimony to be conclusive, there is no need to hide behind the "A" word in a public forum.

Video on youtube from CCTV inside the seven eleven

In the video he was not wearing shoes.

In a news article they reported that Lee Aldhouse does not carry his passport because it was found in his home and that he does not have a lot of money.

So assuming he is hiding with little money and without passport he might really still be in Phuket.

I spoke to some Thai people and many did not hear about someone being wanted for a murder. To catch him the story might need more exposure in Thai media and also reward money.

"In the video, at 3:23, Mr Aldhouse lunges toward his opponent with the

intention of biting his ear off, as described by Mr Avison who made the video."

Huh...? How d'ya know that? I watched the video; didn't see any attempts at biting. Anyway, very bad farang...

I watched the video twice & saw no biting. The little Thai guy was simply overmatched. The Thai fighters can kick but have no power in their punches. Watch it on TV & once the White guy gets close enough he will knock the little Asians out. They can't punch & they can't take a punch.

Edited by sbk
unnecessarily off topic bigoted anti thai commentary removed

Video on youtube from CCTV inside the seven eleven

In the video he was not wearing shoes.

In a news article they reported that Lee Aldhouse does not carry his passport because it was found in his home and that he does not have a lot of money.

So assuming he is hiding with little money and without passport he might really still be in Phuket.

I spoke to some Thai people and many did not hear about someone being wanted for a murder. To catch him the story might need more exposure in Thai media and also reward money.

That's a pretty damning video. They apparently have his passport, and he has very limited money, then he's screwed. The media hasn't painted a picture of a guy that might even remotely have enough of an intellect to figure out a plan to get anywhere. Likely he's just holed up on the island and scared shitless....pondering his alternatives. Turn himself in.....kill himself....try to score some quick cash to buy some transport out to somewhere. Probably too much of a coward for the first two options. Might be likely he gets caught attempting something stupid to get money .

It's a good thing he is too stupid to turn himself in. All the more likely that the resident US Marines will find him (and believe me they are looking) before the police. That is going to be some party. Hopefully they make a video of it. Idiot really messed with the wrong crew this time.

Edited by naklang

It's a good thing he is too stupid to turn himself in. All the more likely that the resident US Marines will find him (and believe me they are looking) before the police. That is going to be some party. Hopefully they make a video of it. Idiot really messed with the wrong crew this time.

So surely that makes them as bad as him. Stupid comment! No one condones what he has done, but to go on the vigilante trail is ridiculous. By the way how do you know they are looking for him?

Rick

So surely that makes them as bad as him. Stupid comment! No one condones what he has done, but to go on the vigilante trail is ridiculous. By the way how do you know they are looking for him?

Rick

Not as bad, definitely WORSE! A fellow marine killed like that does not go unanswered. If this pussy gets found at all, it will be in several pieces and it will have been SLOOOOOOW.

Rick

Not as bad, definitely WORSE! A fellow marine killed like that does not go unanswered. If this pussy gets found at all, it will be in several pieces and it will have been SLOOOOOOW.

Listen everybody is pretty pissed off about this and hopes that they catch the guy soon, then he will serve the time for his crime, but to come up with this fantasy is beyond belief. I don't think that there are many marines in Phuket at this time because they are all probably on active duty. Condolences to his family.

Rick

And of course any retribution should be punished to the full extent of the law..

Keep seeing these stupid kind of posts.