Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

george

The victim being an American might mean that the US has also jurisdiction in this case and can prosecute him.

What about being prosecuted in the U.K.? Can't Thailand just ship his sorry a*s there to deal with his own country's laws on murder?

There are precedents for prosecution in the UK for murder committed overseas. I recall one where a British national was murdered in Greece. However, I think there has to be a good reason for the court to accept the case, e.g. the local authorities are unlikely to try the case in a proper manner or not at all. The Greek case was unusual in that both the murderer and the victim were British and the murderer and sufficient key witnesses to obtain a conviction were in the UK. While farang pedophiles have been convicted in a number of Western countries for crimes committed overseas including in Thailand, these trials have been conducted under special laws with special standards of evidence because minors are involved and with full cooperation from the countries where the crimes were committed. There can be no reduction in the standards of evidence in murder trials and in this case, the Thai authorities are keen to prosecute, the victim was not British and probably all the witnesses are outside the UK. If Aldhouse manages to get back to the UK, I am sure a British court will readily extradite him to stand trial in Thailand with an assurance from the OAG that he will not seek the death penalty. He would be eligible for repatriation to the UK to serve the balance of his sentence there after serving a third of it in Thailand which in his case would probably be life which counts as a 50 year sentence. The defence that the victim insulted the King, as suggested somewhat ridiculously by some here, will not wash as the victim's girlfriend witnessed the murder. I can't say if he has police friends who might help him out like the Australian who served only 2 years for the brutal murder of the American in Chiang Mai.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say if he has police friends who might help him out like the Australian who served only 2 years for the brutal murder of the American in Chiang Mai.

these cases of extreme short sentances are from Pay Offs to court officials and the police , a prime example is the Yellow Shirts who got 2 year suspended sentance for Attempted Murder of a police officer

has he not been caught yet? cant be that hard to find him surely!

well he is better at hiding then the Italian

i still think he has left the island, but he could hide in a number of Thai Villages, as the Thai Press havent exposed this too much and most thais i have spoken to no nothing about...

It's a good thing he is too stupid to turn himself in. All the more likely that the resident US Marines will find him (and believe me they are looking) before the police. That is going to be some party. Hopefully they make a video of it. Idiot really messed with the wrong crew this time.

So surely that makes them as bad as him. Stupid comment! No one condones what he has done, but to go on the vigilante trail is ridiculous. By the way how do you know they are looking for him?

Rick

Not as bad, definitely WORSE! A fellow marine killed like that does not go unanswered. If this pussy gets found at all, it will be in several pieces and it will have been SLOOOOOOW.

My contacts tell me John Rambo's been parachuted in to do the job.

But seriously, his only hope is to keep moving, Laos or Cambodia ..

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Here's the other side of the previos video btw.

I doubt the police are beating doors down looking for him. Probably figure he is still there starnded without passport/money and will wait for him to expose himself.

http://www.youtube.c...u/2/iAfWBvSj1pA

thanks for the link, it does confirm from the outside footage that the girlfriend was trying to stop him..... but who are the other ferang? , i am pretty sure they will hold the guy to his location

i still think he has left the island, but he could hide in a number of Thai Villages, as the Thai Press havent exposed this too much and most thais i have spoken to no nothing about...

How often have you seen Thais watching the news? They much prefer to watch the soaps and other such drivel that is broadcast over here, women AND men alike...

also it appears Lee was very drunk

what would expect at that time of night ??

Yeah, a fellow TV member who was there told me these Muay Thai guys were all throwing down numerous rounds of shots.

I guess this shows at a bar you shouldn't get chippy with someone you don't know .

As Grumpy's old Mom always use to tell him "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

would just like to point out only someone who has never been in the ring or has to shut their eyes at violence would believe a lunge for the ear was made in that video. So the guy followed him down to the canvas, so what happens in boxing too when you get the flow,

who knows what is true on this site with scaremongering rubbish coming out of people and gulty by forum members,

insert link to flying pigs found to be more tasty than ground based variety

would just like to point out only someone who has never been in the ring or has to shut their eyes at violence would believe a lunge for the ear was made in that video. So the guy followed him down to the canvas, so what happens in boxing too when you get the flow,

who knows what is true on this site with scaremongering rubbish coming out of people and gulty by forum members,

insert link to flying pigs found to be more tasty than ground based variety

What you need to be clear of mmh8 is there were witnesses that saw the guy kill.

All the other stuff is rubbish, I agree. Including the ring fight video, who cares.......

He's a twit of a Brit who couldn't handle his booze or his anger, especially when a better man knocked his a*s down. So he sneaks up and murders.

Complete coward and will get what he deserves.

Scum

plain and simple.

There are undesirables here as there are all over the world but something about the Thai system is not quite right. Is it just my imagination or is there a higher percentage of scum-farang here than back home?

These losers are giving the rest of us a bad name.

Good post,yeah you're right,alot of scumbags here,people who were scumbags back in their homecountrys,then come here giving it the large,and acting the way they did back home.I see it all the time,and its laughable really.I would say the majority didn't really fit in back in faragland and they somehow convince themselves that travelling thousands of miles to another country may change them.Never happens.

With regards to this loser,probably would be nothing without the roids,and would last 2 mins in a fight.

PST.

How often have you seen Thais watching the news? They much prefer to watch the soaps and other such drivel that is broadcast over here, women AND men alike...

I see my GF and neighbors watching the noon news most days. My GF asked if I had heard about the helicopter crash today in Thailand. I said I was just reading about it. Most Thai people I know read and read the newspaper most everyday as well. I was asked today by a Thai friend, if they had caught Aldhouse yet. Your generalization is wrong, in my opinion. But, I guess as with anywhere, it's all about who you hang around with. unsure.gif I was just this second asked if I knew who this was and where she was on the news. I said yes the princess is Germany. And then discussed some things that are not allowed to be discussed. wai.gif

It's a good thing he is too stupid to turn himself in. All the more likely that the resident US Marines will find him (and believe me they are looking) before the police. That is going to be some party. Hopefully they make a video of it. Idiot really messed with the wrong crew this time.

You've been watching too much "The Unit", have you ?

I don't know. I've seen several posts on this topic that alternated between two themes. One is that Dashawns death will be avenged by a mythical group of US Marines located somewhere in Thailand and the other that seem fixated on whether Mr Lee tried to bite his opponents ear during some meaningless kickboxing match years ago.<BR><BR>On 2nd thought....make that three themes if you include the standard, predictable "bash the country based on the nationality of the principals"......as though the villian in the next sad, tragic story involving a farang couldn't be from anywhere.<BR><BR>Better to stay on point with the fantasy...er...scusa...theories that Mr Aldhouse has more than two brain cells to rub together and has made good his great escape from Thailand.<BR>

Edited by NovaBlue05

Here's the other side of the previos video btw.

http://www.youtube.c...u/2/iAfWBvSj1pA

Thanks but I'm confused. :blink:

In the first video it shows the farang in black and a Thai employee I assume behind the counter throws 2 knifes over the counter on the floor; he grabs them and walks/runs out whilst a Thai girl tries to stop him once he opened the door to go outside.

In the second video he walks away and away from the guy with the bald head who's waiting outside after he first tried to enter the shop but hesitated when saw the black-dressed man grabbing the knives.

The black-dressed man seems a bit drunk to me but not sure.

Who's who ?

I thought the bald headed guy was the killer ? :unsure:

LaoPo

No Lee is the guy in shorts.. I would think thats fairly obvious.

I see they are now putting up flyers in Thai language, but they are using the pic from back when he was knocked off his bike, and that looks less like him now than other photos IMO. Odd to use a photo that doesnt really resemble him so well.

And that makes them(you) no better than the ALLEGED killer( innocent until proven guilty), in which case they will deserve being banged up in prison also!

his not from manchester his from birmingham i dunno why his dne this. 7 years ago he was lovely person its been years and years since i last seen him carnt believe his dne this

It's the longterm steroid usage lilmisscheeky18, it alters the users brain. There was a well known wrestler in the U.S. that killed his wife and their child, I think it was last year. When they did the autopsy they found his brain had become deformed due to the steroids.

You sound like an old friend or even maybe a relative, I am sorry for you and people from Lee's hometown that know him. He blew it bigtime.

Complete and utter CRAP

I would expect the US Marines to not be so STUPID as to do anything to this guy other than turn him in unharmed anythign else they would be no beeter than him and many would lose the respect they have for the Marines if they did something like that invcluding me

Couple of Bitch slaps OK but anything else not what highly trained and diciplined Marines do

Id have to disagree if it were my brother, child killed by this person id prefer to deal with him mob handed then let him go through the courts ... i dont think youre bad for wishing him 10-20 years in a prison cell before gaining his freedom, so i cant see why the insults to people who think this kind of vengeance is acceptable in such extreme circumstance.

Maybe its the liberal sentencing in the UK thats brought me around to this way of thinking.

Anyway no matter what happens it isnt going to bring that lad back.

PS Im surprised he's hidden for so long.

No Lee is the guy in shorts.. I would think thats fairly obvious.

I see they are now putting up flyers in Thai language, but they are using the pic from back when he was knocked off his bike, and that looks less like him now than other photos IMO. Odd to use a photo that doesnt really resemble him so well.

They use a photo Lee has accepted beeing taken in the police station. Less food for his lawyer

and he still has not been caught! I can believe this. whats the chances he has got out of Thailand? not that hard if you have a little cash.

I know a guy who got out on a fishing boat a few years ago. he was not running for murder though...

and he still has not been caught! I can believe this. whats the chances he has got out of Thailand? not that hard if you have a little cash.

I know a guy who got out on a fishing boat a few years ago. he was not running for murder though...

and i dont think he will be either, have they managed to trace his GF or even the other ferang caught on CCTV?

They use a photo Lee has accepted beeing taken in the police station. Less food for his lawyer

Not sure I understand that one KBB ???

I mean as a wanted poster I cant see how any public area picture would be worse ?? Dont see any legal reasons not to use the ones that look more like him (IMO that one somehow doesnt look as much like him).