Gym/fitness Clubs In Bkk

cloudtiger

Are there any decent weight gyms or fitness clubs near Nana/Asoke BTS stations?

I'm looking for places that allow me to buy 1-day pass and don't make me purchase membership or require me to stay at their hotels.

Basic weight gym with some cardio machines for a decent workout. Pool, sauna, not necessary.

How much do day-passes run?

Thanks for your reply.

Couple of options:

1, Fittness First at the Landmark hotel

2, I think there's also a Calfornia Fittness on the other side of the Asoke juntion

You could also try any of the larger hotel chains such as Marriot or Westin as I'm sure you could use their facilities for a day. I don't know about prices, give them a call.

Whenever I wanted to get a workout around Sukhumvit, I would just go to the Marriott Hotel, take the elevator to their gym, walk in and start working out. I stayed there once in 1998 and went to the gym while I stayed there. I noticed that when I went in, no one ever asked me for a room key or anything. All the staff just smiles at you if you are a farang. When you are a farang walking into an upscale hotel, the staff usually assumes you are staying there unless you really look like ######.

Edited by TRIPxCORE

if you have a membership with the 24-hour fitness chain in the usa, you can use the california fitness facilities for free.  just present your card to the counter.

I think yr right...I have California Fitness membership and I used my card to get into 24 Hour Fitness in San Francisco for free :o

if you have a membership with the 24-hour fitness chain in the usa, you can use the california fitness facilities for free.  just present your card to the counter.

I think yr right...I have California Fitness membership and I used my card to get into 24 Hour Fitness in San Francisco for free :o

many gyms all over the world have affliliations with other gyms. if you look at their websites, you might be able to see who will honor your membership.

last year, I went to the states, and was able to workout at several gyms in the bay area and las vegas with no more than "can I see your card?".