Jump to content
BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
DragonQuest

Working With Weirdos

Recommended Posts

I work with a weirdo. The school loves him and he's a nice guy most of the time(He's on his 2nd year at the school, I just started), but sometimes he verbally abuses me and is insulting. Some days he spanks my ass and likes it, I know this is sexual harassment but this is Thailand and I don't want to make a big deal about things, what would you do in this situation? I don't want to piss the guy off because I work with him daily and he's kinda of like my partner too.

g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you asking for advice when you already make excuse for not taking the advice. Have a chat with him and say this, this maybe Thailand but donot hit my butt again or you will lose that hand. He verbally abuses you and you call him a nice guy. Who is the idiot here you are him, nice people donot abuse another verbally or physically.

Edited by moe666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a dilemma, but I would suggest that you have a personal chat with the guy and just tell him that you are not comfortable with bodily contact with co-workers. He may have trouble getting the point, so it might take a while for him to get the message, but the best approach is to ignore him when he does it--as in visually show your displeasure and walk away from him.

If the admin at your school is open to talking to him, that would be an option as well. It depends on his and your relationship with the admin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you asking for advice when you already make excuse for not taking the advice. Have a chat with him and say this, this maybe Thailand but donot hit my butt again or you will lose that hand. He verbally abuses you and you call him a nice guy. Who is the idiot here you are him, nice people donot abuse another verbally or physically.

I agree with you on that part, but I'd just like to hear your comments about what to do cause I don't want to make a big deal about something that might cost me my job. I told him I don't like it, but he still continues doing it, the sad part is that he does it in front of Thai staff and Thai students as well and they smile too.... its like everyone is gay and everyone gets off on it.... He also insults me in front of Thai staff and students, but Thais don't understand our lingo and slang so they don't care ; ; He also does it to his M1 students and they all like it too, he gets away with ALOT and it pissed me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a dilemma, but I would suggest that you have a personal chat with the guy and just tell him that you are not comfortable with bodily contact with co-workers. He may have trouble getting the point, so it might take a while for him to get the message, but the best approach is to ignore him when he does it--as in visually show your displeasure and walk away from him.

If the admin at your school is open to talking to him, that would be an option as well. It depends on his and your relationship with the admin.

Thx for your reply , I don't want to approach admin cause I don't want the poor guy to lose his job, hes actually pretty cool 80% of the time its the other 20% I hate about him.... He's actually in good terms with admin, as I am not ; ;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a dilemma, but I would suggest that you have a personal chat with the guy and just tell him that you are not comfortable with bodily contact with co-workers. He may have trouble getting the point, so it might take a while for him to get the message, but the best approach is to ignore him when he does it--as in visually show your displeasure and walk away from him.

If the admin at your school is open to talking to him, that would be an option as well. It depends on his and your relationship with the admin.

Thx for your reply , I don't want to approach admin cause I don't want the poor guy to lose his job, hes actually pretty cool 80% of the time its the other 20% I hate about him.... He's actually in good terms with admin, as I am not ; ;

Well if you want your work permit you might just have to have your ass spanked as I note from your other thread you posted today, you have problems with it...

Posted Today, 20:50

hey all good evening

In a weird situation in the moment and need to let yall know. I'm working for a government school and been there for 5 months already. The school said I didn't pass the 3 month probationary period so they cannot give me a work permit. The probation has been extended and they said they'll think about keeping me. I don't want to walk out and leave now cause yall know that October is coming, that means I get like 2-3 weeks paid off. Is it cause they cant find a teacher to replace me? or they'll dump me in October? or will they keep me till the end of the year till I leave? I'm so confused at the moment and know one is giving me a straight answer, and I dontt appreciate working Illegally.

g

Go on bend over and take it.. :lol:

Edited by MB1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic and others by the OP will be closed. From your posting history you are clearly a male, but now you are insinuating that you are a pregnant female. That smells of trolling and winding people up.

//Closed//

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...