Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Second Visa Request

Recommended Posts


My Thai girlfriend has come to England on a 6 month Fiancee visa. We did not marry in England and she will return to Thailand next month, within the visa dates.

We are still happy and together, but decided after living together that we were not yet ready to commit to marriage for life. (we both think this). However, we have got on very well and expect to marry in a year or 2.

My question is. Can she get any type of visa (tourist, Student etc) to return to England before we get married, having already had a Fiancee visa granted? For example, she would like to study English here and I can supply the necessary paperwork and funds. Maybe there is a better suggestion. We would again keep to the visa rules and dates, as we are just looking for more time together in England as I have a job.

What would be the best way to seek a return visa?

Edited by twix38

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...