Family Hotels In Thailand

thaimelody

Centara Kata Beach Phuket is my favourite - if you don't mind lot's of Scandinavians

cheers ill take a look at there site

10.5 hours drive from Bangkok in a car full of kids, few stops, pure pleasure :)

Added: I think they are very price worthy in low season but I don't like their prices high season, they switch 31 Oct

Edited by MikeyIdea

The newish Centara in Pattaya is brilliant. i wouldn't normally choose Pattaya but this hotel is worth it - the swimming pool complex is amazing with a huge 'lazy river' (with caves and waterfalls) and a big pool with a jumping rock. There are also loads of water slides. Pure heaven for any kid (or grown up) that loves being in the pool!

• Like 1

The newish Centara in Pattaya is brilliant. i wouldn't normally choose Pattaya but this hotel is worth it - the swimming pool complex is amazing with a huge 'lazy river' (with caves and waterfalls) and a big pool with a jumping rock. There are also loads of water slides. Pure heaven for any kid (or grown up) that loves being in the pool!

looks like Centara is doing something right! 2 suggestions and both Centara

Not exactly sure what you are looking for - but check out the Marriot Courtyard in Cha Am. Reasonably priced and from what friends tell me they have a very good kiddy club.

I haven't been myself, but lots of friends with kids also say this is a brilliant hotel.

Another place to go, much cheaper than others, is Dolphin Bay Resort in Pranburi. It's simple but it caters pretty much only to families, mostly western families. They have a big grassed playing area, great pool with a slide and the beach has loads of crabs and fish in the sand pools when the tide goes out - hours of entertainment for kids that like nature. The bungalows are about 1200 a night so don't expect 5 star but they are clean with air-con and TV, etc.

One more place is Fisherman's Village in Petchaburi (Hat Jao Sam Ran). This is a nice, boutique resort with spa and so on but they also have a huge playground with Western style slides, swings and seesaws as well as a big adventure playground. We have been taking the Year 3s at my school there for their 2 night 'expedition' for the past four years.