"Thats All Folks"

tigerfish

just been reading through some famous tombstones quotes and eulogy readings from a site on the web.

the quote used as the topic heading was engraved on mel blancs tombstone, the guy behind the voices of such characters as daffy duck and porky pig in the looney tunes cartoons.

kind of fitting i thought, when i read it.

what i want to know from the members of this forum is do you have any ideas of what you might want written on your tombstone, when your gone ? would you like a favorite tune played at the funeral ceremony? any famous readings or quotes you would like read by a close friend or member of your family. would you even go to any sort of extremes like everyone has to wear something different to the funeral, apart from the standard black. make a video a tell everyone what you really thought of them and let rip . a deeply religious ceremony maybe, or even a wake a bit like what the irish do and have good old time in celebration of your life.

whatever! please share.

I kind of liked the news item I saw on thaivisa where the old guy died and nobody informed the pension plan company.

They kept on sending the cheques to the same address for another 30 years, and someone in the family kept on cashing them. It wasn't until authorities went to visit what they thought was the oldest man in the world that they discovered a mummified corpse.

I figured something similar would be great for my kids. Then, I could just sort of disappear into the wilderness of Thailand where nobody would find me. Maybe I could fall in and drown and the fish would get the last laugh by feeding on my remains.. :D