Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Help! Whats In A Name!

Recommended Posts

Can anybody help please?? Recently married in thailand, went to British embassy and got my freedom to marry certificate, then took it to the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. i was issued with the relevant certificate allowing us to marry in the amphur. when we went to amphur to marry we were given marrage certificates but our names were down as HOP not HOPE!! so now my wife is HOP not hope. when we tried to correct the amphur official was great but informed us that as the MFA had me down as HOP it had to stay as it was!! what is the best course of action?? we have interview at embassy for visa in august so it may throw a few problems up if it isnt sorted!! please help.

also my son in thailand ,alf thai/british has been registered at the amphur with me as the father, what is the process for a passport preferably both brit and thai?? will i need visa for my son to enter england?? thats it many thanks in advance!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...