Insurance Scam

DreamRider

Just read the article. Why are there 3 people in the photo? It would be hard to prove they were all involved - especially when the other two say, "I don't know anything about it." Maybe the other two have made insurance claims in other Thai cities and it's now her turn and she got caught.

Anyway, "YOU DO THE CRIME - YOU PAY THE TIME." However, I am a little concerned about stories like this because legitimate victims may become reluctant to report crime in Thailand for fear of being arrested and interigated as a suspect for insurance fraud.

Just read the article. Why are there 3 people in the photo? It would be hard to prove they were all involved - especially when the other two say, "I don't know anything about it." Maybe the other two have made insurance claims in other Thai cities and it's now her turn and she got caught.

Anyway, "YOU DO THE CRIME - YOU PAY THE TIME." However, I am a little concerned about stories like this because legitimate victims may become reluctant to report crime in Thailand for fear of being arrested and interigated as a suspect for insurance fraud.

They were a French man accused of an ATM fraud in Samui and two men from Cameroon, accused of the "Greenback Scam." Read the other two articles related to these foreigners.