BANGKOK
tayto

Good Restaurants in Chiang Rai.

It's always possible to cook at home much more which is what we westerners would do anyways if we were to reside in our own countries. Markets are so cheap.

post-24806-1202794834_thumb.jpg

post-24806-1202794875_thumb.jpg

post-24806-1202794916_thumb.jpg

post-24806-1202794940_thumb.jpg

post-24806-1202794975_thumb.jpg

post-24806-1202795002_thumb.jpg

Not one of your best posts Brahms.

He seems to bring it up regularly, MSG allergy can be dangerous and annoying. However it's been in Asian cooking for hundreds of years and regardless of popular opinion it is a natural product produced by fermentation. (Like alcohol).

I suppose that those allergic to peanuts or lactose intolerant could make a similar case for banning milk and peanut products.

It's always possible to cook at home much more which is what we westerners would do anyways if we were to reside in our own countries. Markets are so cheap.

Tell me when and I bring the wine and beer.

post-29230-1202984303.gifpost-29230-1202984292.gifpost-29230-1202984303.gif

MSG doesn't hurt you. It is all in your mind. :o

Like all allergies they vary in the way they affect different people. Most people have no problem and some have minor symptoms ranging from dry throat, dizziness, heart palpatations and nausea. In a small percentage of people it can lead to severe symptoms including loss of breathing control, swelling of the throat, bleeding of the digestive tract and death.

Many plants contain microamounts of MSG including tomato, capsicum, and more commonly especially in the West - wheat.

As a percentage many more westerners are allergic to MSG than Asians, possibly as a result of the recessive gene dying out of the gene pool in Asian countries. Similarly to peanuts and some types of oils etc.

CB

MSG doesn't hurt you. It is all in your mind. :o

The latest research into MSG shows that it can result in sudden irreversible impotence in single men in their early fifties. :D

MSG doesn't hurt you. It is all in your mind. :D

The latest research into MSG shows that it can result in sudden irreversible impotence in single men in their early fifties. :bah:

:D:D:D:o

MSG doesn't hurt you. It is all in your mind. :D

The latest research into MSG shows that it can result in sudden irreversible impotence in single men in their early fifties. :D

I'm quitting! :o

The latest research into MSG shows that it can result in sudden irreversible impotence in single men in their early fifties. quote

does this mean if you are past your early fifties and married you wont catch it

Rot yiem, the noodle shop that sells beef noodles across from the yellow songthaew that sells kai krata held a gathering for Thaksins return. What is your political standing point on that? Are you going to but more noodles from "Thaksins Loaylist Club" or not?

My limited experience eating in Chiang Rai is that it is very difficult to find a decent restaurant where the food is actualy controlled by a western person. Usually farangs turn the places over to their Thai wives and that is when it starts to go down hill. As a supplier to A's resturant I know that they buy good quality raw materials.

For those who claim the restaruants are so great in Chiang Rai I think that don't have very much good eating experience.