Good Restaurants in Chiang Rai

tayto

Two weeks ago we - 3 persons - went to Hungry Wolf’s in CR for dinner. The food wasn’t bad, but what I found unacceptable was the meal of person two arriving 10 minutes after person one got served, and it took another 20 minutes for person three to get food - exactly the same order as for person two - on the table. We went to a restaurant to have dinner together..............

Edited by damascase
Typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Today we visited เฮือนฮักเก่า&กาแฟสด (Old Huan & Fresh Coffee) in Wiang Chiang Rung.  They call themselves "Cafe" but they are also a restaurant. 

We been there before So I knew what to order, Honey-toast with bananas and ice-cream  together with Coffee Americano. My wife had some Fried Rice Moo. 

Great service and yes, it was delicious and we were very happy. Total bill was 179 baht ! ! !

Link in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xqMm7YHgJaeCaac9A 

Old Huan & Fresh Coffee-1.jpg

Old Huan & Fresh Coffee-2.jpg

Old Huan & Fresh Coffee-3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

I was told yesterday that Surf and Turf has reopened in Jed Yod Road... anyone been there yet?

I went buy a couple of weeks ago and they were open but I decided to stop in at Heaven Burger instead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Me and my wife have been to Santiburi Golfclub two days to watch Singha Masters. And both days we had very good lunches there.  The food is very good and portions are not small. Both days we shared a Banana Split after.  

Two dishes, Banana Split and water was around 370 baht each time. 

Well worth visiting even if you don't play golf. Nice view from the restaurant and very good service. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, scotinsiam said:

I have just finished my first trip ever to Chiang Rai - I loved the place. Was lucky enough to go to Chef Sasa for pizza - wow it was fantastic. I honestly think it's one of the best I have ever had.

Sasa Pizza.jpg

He's a nice Fella,the owner.Pizzas are spot on too ????

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2020 at 6:36 PM, damascase said:

Two weeks ago we - 3 persons - went to Hungry Wolf’s in CR for dinner. The food wasn’t bad, but what I found unacceptable was the meal of person two arriving 10 minutes after person one got served, and it took another 20 minutes for person three to get food - exactly the same order as for person two - on the table. We went to a restaurant to have dinner together..............

Yes that really pisses me off, no return is the tip.

• 3 weeks later...