Good Restaurants in Chiang Rai.

Today we visited Feliz, a new restaurant/coffee shop on hw1020. 

Very nice, good coffee and a lot of special cakes. 

It is a new building and they have a quite big room with Ac but also tables in a very nice garden. The garden even has a waterfall. 

Link in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ACjVxMdNCf4TxnqC9

Search in Facebook for "FELIZ Cafe'"

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chivit Thamma Da Coffee House never disappoints and breakfast is my favorite.

I didn't want you guys getting yourselves too excited at your age. What's good for me is not necessarily good for the elderly.

I have just finished my first trip ever to Chiang Rai - I loved the place. Was lucky enough to go to Chef Sasa for pizza - wow it was fantastic. I honestly think it's one of the best I have ever had.

Posted Images

On 4/29/2020 at 5:23 PM, XJ650 said:

Today we stopped at Chef Sasa and ordered two pizza, one Hawaii and one Quatro Stagioni. 

Take away price was 500 baht. 

We were there a week ago and at that time I ordered a pizza with Blue Cheese on top! Fantastic! 

But the two classic pizza today was also very tasty! 

The chef is an Italian, very nice guy and he knows how to make a good pizza. 

We will be back!

Link in Google Maps to Chef Sasa:  https://goo.gl/maps/NjMptd3YyjoAeESh9

ChefSasa-1.JPG

My wife and I go there quite often.  Picked up a pizza last Saturday. They also have good lasagna and gnocchi.  My wife usually gets the seafood pasta.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We had a coffee and cake at Singha Park yesterday, using the road frontage complex.

It's officially take out but you can use the tables outside and they will give you a buzzer to alert you when your drinks are ready.

Edited by sceadugenga
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the mrs friends had a birthday Monday so I dropped by Barn House Pizzeria at Singha Park to pick up a pizza.

This place never disappoints, great to see it up and running again with a few lunchtime customers.

IMG_0900.JPG.3a6ba87bab720920d3be7850acb3e90c.JPG

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

One of the mrs friends had a birthday Monday so I dropped by Barn House Pizzeria at Singha Park to pick up a pizza.

This place never disappoints, great to see it up and running again with a few lunchtime customers.

IMG_0900.JPG.3a6ba87bab720920d3be7850acb3e90c.JPG

Good to hear that it is open again.  My wife I like going there.  I also heard that Chef Sasa Pizza is opening today, June 19

• Like 1

My wife and I went to Ribs and Co last night for dinner.  We haven’t been there for awhile.  I was pleasantly surprised that the expanded their menu.  I had the crispy chicken sandwich and my wife had a rib meal which included half rack of ribs, salad, rice, garlic bread and 6 chicken wings.  Everything was good as usual

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and my wife visited Chiang Khong on Monday. We go there a couple of times every year to enjoy the fantastic food in Bamboo Mexican House Restaurant.  

And it was as good this time as it has always been,  Best Mexican food in Chiang Rai Province in our opinion and served by very nice people. 

But because of this Covid-19 etc you must order your food in advance. Just call 087 305 1750 a day or two in advance so they know you are coming. 

Link in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/iJZtpmntNPeS2h568

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, charliebadenhop said:

Wow, to travel at least 1.5 hours to get there you must really like the place!!  

Do you spend the night in the area or come back the same day?

Any suggestions of places to stay?

Regards,
Charlie

I was just about to ask the same 😄 heading out next week North. 

They speak good English, no problem. 

This is the menu that I see in their Google Maps info, link https://goo.gl/maps/aABsYYCcWPN49ujs7

But they probably does not have all dishes in the menu for the moment because of the lack of customers these days. 

And this menu is probably old so it is not up to date with what they have and prices. 

But talk to them and they will help you! Very nice people. 

Menu-1.JPG

5 minutes ago, XJ650 said:

They speak good English, no problem. 

This is the menu that I see in their Google Maps info, link https://goo.gl/maps/aABsYYCcWPN49ujs7

But they probably does not have all dishes in the menu for the moment because of the lack of customers these days. 

And this menu is probably old so it is not up to date with what they have and prices. 

But talk to them and they will help you! Very nice people. 

Menu-1.JPG

Already set destination for leaving home on Wednesday, and it will take us 3 nights before we get there, so I really hope it will pay off 🤗

Edited by Tagged
  • Like 2