Good Restaurants in Chiang Rai.

4 hours ago, scotinsiam said:

I have just finished my first trip ever to Chiang Rai - I loved the place. Was lucky enough to go to Chef Sasa for pizza - wow it was fantastic. I honestly think it's one of the best I have ever had.

Sasa Pizza.jpg

He's a nice Fella,the owner.Pizzas are spot on too 👍

• Like 2
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chivit Thamma Da Coffee House never disappoints and breakfast is my favorite.

I have just finished my first trip ever to Chiang Rai - I loved the place. Was lucky enough to go to Chef Sasa for pizza - wow it was fantastic. I honestly think it's one of the best I have ever had.

Thanksgiving Day Feast @ LeMeridien Chiang Rai - Another great meal by the Hotel Staff, we surely enjoyed our dinner on this special occasion. Presentation second to none and the food selection was be

Posted Images

5 hours ago, scotinsiam said:

Sasa Pizza.jpg

My wife and I go to Chef Sasa quite often.  I usually get the pizza because I think it’s the best around here.  I’ve also had the gnocchi and lasagna which are also good.  My wife usually orders the seafood spaghetti but only gets it with shrimp.  I’m sure glad this survived through the shut down.

• Like 2
On 9/19/2020 at 11:37 AM, sceadugenga said:

I was told yesterday that Surf and Turf has reopened in Jed Yod Road... anyone been there yet?

Me and wife was there a couple of days ago.  When we ordered I told the owner I was very hungry and as you see I got an extra big portion of Mexican Tacos. 

It tasted very good and my wife was also happy with her food. 

Good food, good service and very nice people! 

Surf n Turf-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...