Good Restaurants in Chiang Rai.

4 hours ago, scotinsiam said:

I have just finished my first trip ever to Chiang Rai - I loved the place. Was lucky enough to go to Chef Sasa for pizza - wow it was fantastic. I honestly think it's one of the best I have ever had.

Sasa Pizza.jpg

He's a nice Fella,the owner.Pizzas are spot on too 👍

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chivit Thamma Da Coffee House never disappoints and breakfast is my favorite.

I didn't want you guys getting yourselves too excited at your age. What's good for me is not necessarily good for the elderly.

I have just finished my first trip ever to Chiang Rai - I loved the place. Was lucky enough to go to Chef Sasa for pizza - wow it was fantastic. I honestly think it's one of the best I have ever had.

Posted Images

On 9/19/2020 at 11:37 AM, sceadugenga said:

I was told yesterday that Surf and Turf has reopened in Jed Yod Road... anyone been there yet?

Me and wife was there a couple of days ago.  When we ordered I told the owner I was very hungry and as you see I got an extra big portion of Mexican Tacos. 

It tasted very good and my wife was also happy with her food. 

Good food, good service and very nice people! 

Surf n Turf-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2020 at 6:36 PM, damascase said:

Two weeks ago we - 3 persons - went to Hungry Wolf’s in CR for dinner. The food wasn’t bad, but what I found unacceptable was the meal of person two arriving 10 minutes after person one got served, and it took another 20 minutes for person three to get food - exactly the same order as for person two - on the table. We went to a restaurant to have dinner together..............

Yes that really pisses me off, no return is the tip.

• 3 weeks later...

I only booked a few days before, when I decided to eat out I just googled some of the major venues to see what they were doing.

A friend went to Chivet Thamma Da which would have been of a similar standard and price range.